Topic: Help with finding a map

Hi, I need help with finding a blmap i used to play. I think it was named BLMAP4, but im not sure. Anyhow. I remember how it looks. You could go 2 different ways on it for getting upgrades, on of the ways gave you more jumps I think, and the other one made you shoot faster. I have not seen it in a long time and i've been hoping for it to show up, but clearly it hasn't. If you guys know wich one i mean, i would be thankfull if someone could either host it or show some screenshots if you think you know wich one. Or just give me then download so i might host it myself. I really liked that map. Thanks smile

2 (edited by SilverDolphin 2014-07-14 15:58:21)

Re: Help with finding a map

Help me find a map, I remember there was winter, and attach a photo, can someone on a play, just my first map, really want to find her. I do not remember the name. Help please!
PunBB bbcode test

That picture reminds me of blmap5 could be>D

That picture reminds me DDWAR Winter. Miss you DDWAR. ):

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

5 (edited by sytestorm 2014-09-06 20:32:12)

That map you have been drawing is qwe123, i used to play there aswell under the name HP?!. But it is not the map i am looking for. Thanks for your hard work trying to help me tho!

SilverDolphin wrote:

Help me find a map, I remember there was winter

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

Still looking for the map, please help me out with this sad

sytestorm wrote:

Still looking for the map, please help me out with this sad

maybe you can find it here : http://s2.picofile.com/file/7903177953/ … s.zip.html

http://heinrich5991.de/teeworlds/maps/maps/

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds