Topic: Final sprint

Well, everything looks good. I'll be away the whole friday but I got all saturday and sunday to spend on teewars. Looking really good for a release this weekend.

Loads of smaller changes are done to Teewars everyday and issues are being fixed by the dussin. But today I begun spending some time on minor trivial stuff, which means that no serious stuff are left to be done.

I've done something called stress-testing or torture testing these last days aswell. What I do is basicly setup one 12 players server that has half the reload time, and all players get all weapons and unlimited ammo. Then I let 13 clients connect, play for a while (stupid bot that just hammers on all the keys) and then disconnect. They keep doing this until the server or client crashes. It's a good way to test find some of the stranger crash bugs.

I feel that there are two timeslots that I want to release teewars in. The first one is on Saturday 15-17 GMT and the other one is Sunday 11-13 GMT. These are for me the optimal times for releasing because I can be on standby to fix immentent problems if they occur.

Re: Final sprint

Can't wait! It's going to be great. I really can't wait to configure my own Tee (x
Now it's personal!

drooool

Repeating line at the top right corner of your screen:
RallyHagge!  ( ••)   ?????  ( ><) Your name

Gaah! Why did I have to work this weekend? Why?, Whyyyyy!??!?
(i.e: plz be a "little" late with the release? plz? smile)

Repeating line at the top right corner of your screen:
RallyHagge!  ( ••)   ?????  ( ><) Your name

We're waiting. smile It's always good to have something new from time to time.

niiice.

RallyHagge! wrote:

Gaah! Why did I have to work this weekend? Why?, Whyyyyy!??!?
(i.e: plz be a "little" late with the release? plz? smile)

No life redefined? ^^

Slayer

It's hammering time!