Topic: [SKIN] Leonidas

THIS IS SPARTA!!!
Hey made a skin, just thought I should share it with the awesome community!

Screenshot:
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/7986/leonidased2.jpg

Skin (rename to Leonidas):
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/922/leonidasml9.png

Btw, matricks when will you unban me?

// luv IceTea

Re: [SKIN] Leonidas

hmm ... i dont like it

PS: you are a spammer! i saw you on a server and you spammed a lot ;P

u should kill yourself, this is terrible...

hello, my names jack, i love making new skins and i have a rubber duck for a gun!

why not...

this isnt teestyle... sry dont like these kind of "cut-out" heads.

wasnt he the on which almost let the chat box explode?

5 (edited by IceTea 2008-04-28 21:31:52)

Xaller wrote:

PS: you are a spammer! i saw you on a server and you spammed a lot ;P

Pls, that is not possible since 0.4.2, besides I've not been playing for a long time, last time I played someone used my name...

goldtrayler wrote:

u should kill yourself, this is terrible...

Pls, i tried and failed, pls show me how, tape it and put it on youtube.

Struppi wrote:

this isnt teestyle... sry dont like these kind of "cut-out" heads.

wasnt he the on which almost let the chat box explode?

Pls, There is no chat box in here.

Hmm, apparently no one recognizes that legendary face...
MADNESS!

what's up with these negroes disrespting your motherfucking leonidas, these pussys need to STFU and learn how to SHOW SOME MOTHERFUCKING RESPECT AND ALLOW THIS SKIN TO BE PUT IN THE GAME

big_smile
Good!

sorry for my bad English smile

***connect 90.157.87.109:8303*** - Best CTF maps, much rush and meat!!!

I think it's hilarious xD

aka kiwi

YATI

@ thread staret: I just said my point of view and that this skin isnt my cup of tee.

@ our new troll: yeah right. doesnt think to request ur post ...

cup of tee xD

the skin is crap sry... it's funny but you haven't worked clean...

ima charhgin ma lazerz!!1
SHOOP DA WHOOOOP!!!!!!11

ComptonPlsOk wrote:

what's up with these negroes disrespting your motherfucking leonidas, these pussys need to STFU and learn how to SHOW SOME MOTHERFUCKING RESPECT AND ALLOW THIS SKIN TO BE PUT IN THE GAME

Compton Pls OK? Thank you, I'd agree, this should be a default skin for the game, but I don't think the founder(s) would like that.

airen wrote:

I think it's hilarious xD

Thank you sir!

Struppi wrote:

YATI

@ thread staret: I just said my point of view and that this skin isnt my cup of tee.

Yeah, I'm not offended, it is suppose to be that way... troll = ComptonPlsOk? I think he's cool, I'd hit it...

Reaper wrote:

the skin is crap sry... it's funny but you haven't worked clean...

"worked clean"?? hmm, no one ever makes proper graphics of that, they all look like they were made in paint, it's kinda meant to be that way...

Struppi wrote:

YATI

request my post??? please man I dont understand chinese ok
www.motherfuckingdictionary.com you got that? YOU GOT THAT?!?!?

My official and only comment is "LOL".
PS. Hai to any friend reading this post. :-)

The proxy of death / noWai!

1: @all no trolling in forums. We are civilized and this is not war, so be happy and gay!
2: @icetea Many ppl don't like cut out heads. It isn't creative as well as it isn't funny. We've all seen a lot of cut out heads around here. And since everybody has done this in a minute, almost everybody will /yawn here.
3: If you'd done this in a vector program and give it a teeish style it would have been immortal and funny

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Ergo Proxy wrote:

My official and only comment is "LOL".
PS. Hai to any friend reading this post. :-)

Thank you, my special friend! Yes back @ you.

Lappi wrote:

1: @all no trolling in forums. We are civilized and this is not war, so be happy and gay!
2: @icetea Many ppl don't like cut out heads. It isn't creative as well as it isn't funny. We've all seen a lot of cut out heads around here. And since everybody has done this in a minute, almost everybody will /yawn here.
3: If you'd done this in a vector program and give it a teeish style it would have been immortal and funny

Oh Lappi... give an example of cut out heads pls???? Man my picture had original quality, can't get any better than that, not even with vectors, you're ruining a hilarious joke, there are so many good examples, but I don't know which one to choose, as they're all great... Ever seen anyone put Leonidas face on different animations/pics or w/e? They all look like this, it doesn't get any better! Erhm, I know a lot of people who love cut out heads, they're used all the time and they ARE hilarious, it's just that you probably haven't seem them...

I lol'd

spl0k, aka Al`. From the HuH clan.
Noobing pwns since 01/01/1970.
TeeViewer - TeeComp

IceTea wrote:

Oh Lappi... give an example of cut out heads pls???? Man my picture had original quality, can't get any better than that, not even with vectors, you're ruining a hilarious joke, there are so many good examples, but I don't know which one to choose, as they're all great... Ever seen anyone put Leonidas face on different animations/pics or w/e? They all look like this, it doesn't get any better! Erhm, I know a lot of people who love cut out heads, they're used all the time and they ARE hilarious, it's just that you probably haven't seem them...

I'll try my very best not to be sardonic: internet.old/teewars/cutoutleonidas . Use the forum's search tool (http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/search.php) type in the word "head" and choose "Contents: Graphics (old ..." as subforum. And *bling bling* this masterpiece of internet trash culture, this wonderful, creative artwork appears on your screen.

Hugo wrote:

Here is my first skin smile
http://s7.directupload.net/images/080227/re27fiw5.png
maybe someone know this funny head from youtube wink

You'll find plenty of sophisticated artwork (called "cut out heads") if you take a look at the results of above specified forum search.

I know it wasn't "easy" to find, I know you think it's hilarious, I know some ppl out there like to play with sophisticated artwork. But IMHO this isn't very creative. It's loveless sputum of teenager's 5min boredom.

IceTea wrote:

it's just that you probably haven't seem them...

Seems like you have overseen the skin of your soulmate.

PS.: Eat more shit - millions of flies can't be mistaken.

Question? search function
Short movies? Lappi's link loft
Teeworlds info'n'tuts on gfx? Landil's sketchbook

Lappi wrote:

I lol'd

Excellent reply, sir.

Lappi wrote:
IceTea wrote:

I'll try my very best not to be sardonic: internet.old/teewars/cutoutleonidas . Use the forum's search tool (http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/search.php) type in the word "head" and choose "Contents: Graphics (old ..." as subforum. And *bling bling* this masterpiece of internet trash culture, this wonderful, creative artwork appears on your screen.

Hugo wrote:

Here is my first skin smile
http://s7.directupload.net/images/080227/re27fiw5.png
maybe someone know this funny head from youtube wink

You'll find plenty of sophisticated artwork (called "cut out heads") if you take a look at the results of above specified forum search.

I know it wasn't "easy" to find, I know you think it's hilarious, I know some ppl out there like to play with sophisticated artwork. But IMHO this isn't very creative. It's loveless sputum of teenager's 5min boredom.

IceTea wrote:

it's just that you probably haven't seem them...

Seems like you have overseen the skin of your soulmate.

PS.: Eat more shit - millions of flies can't be mistaken.

Lappi wrote:

We've all seen a lot of cut out heads around here.

Hmm... A LOT of cut out heads... I did a search and all I found were two cut out heads, that's not a lot of cut out heads...

Btw, I KNOW that I'm hilarious, and I know you wish you made this up...

P.S.: Walk naked - millions of nudists can't be mistaken!
Some of the shit is meant to be ignored, and this isn't that kind of shit that you ignore, this is some good shit...

its bad. where is the teestyle?

20 (edited by Landil 2008-04-29 23:13:02)

@ice tea: just give it a try, maybe you find the thread where this picture is posted.
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/8845/spartanqg3.png

I roflmao'd ... you only found 2 heads? l2search

edit: If you wanna create some new skins. My suggestion: default skin. (Very new idea)

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Now, I didn't read through everything, so if it's still an issue, I say you spammed.

I remember because you spammed almost as hard as me.

So - spammer - we've got you now. Do you give in?

Dani, rope = suicide still. Liver got used to it so don't mind.