Topic: Flyrace

I posted this in an other Topic but i think it is wrong there hmm
I've got an idea for a new kind of race.
you all know how to fly?! 2 person of the same team in a CTF have to fly up to the flag. ther is just the bottom and walls where you can't hook on. on the top of the map are the 2 flags of both teams. The map is split by a wall in the middle. there are no weapons you just got the hammer. one team can't reach the onter one. target is to get the flag, because scorelimit is 1. now the only way to come to the flag is by flying.
here you can see how to fly:How To Fly.
I hope someone can undestand my idea, i know my english is bad sry;)

I also made a Paint-picture of my idea wink
http://s3.directupload.net/images/080423/kthwqefo.jpg

Re: Flyrace

you can make something like that but the walls where you can't hook on are difficult to make.. but flying and so one.. is no prblem.. use the homing mod here: http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1155 i can help you to set up a server .... i have 12 servers running.. some modded and some normal.. its easy to do something like that what you want..

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!

Dani wrote:

but the walls where you can't hook on are difficult to make..

no,this is an included feature of the homing mod lol

My Tower defence mode:
My Tower-defence Mod

No-hook is really easy to add, just add the tiletype in g_mapitems.h, modify the col_check_point-function so that it returns solid if it's a nohook and set hook status to retracted in gs_server.cpp around handle_weapons(). smile

u need the hook to fly... look at the video. one person use the hammer and the other person over the one with the hammer is hooking down.

but i played a map where u can't hook. there wasn't a wall but it was the end of the map. i tryed to climb but it didn't worked.

No-hook tiles of course.

i opened 2 servers.. is it that what you mean??

ip:  87.106.41.86:8303
ip:  87.106.41.86:8304

server is located in germany...

Remember me? Questions? Just leave a message, I will respond within 72 hrs!