Topic: Haters

Hi guys and gals!

Does any of you have haters? Plz share your stories and entertain the world.

I, for starters, do have one (and only, as far as I know), my beloved hater Meh. He's instantly casting votekick against me on sight. First this was a bit annoying, but later I've started to take it as some kinda weird way of worshipping. There just isn't, and won't ever be, a bot that would grant you that kind of smooth flow I have.

Thanks Meh, and all of you, who instantly press f3 on votekick. You make my miserable life feel a bit more significant!

Luv you all 4evah,
Siile

Re: Haters

This is only common on zCatch grenade servers, I bet there are no real funvoters and stuff on any other mods...

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

jxsl13 wrote:

This is only common on zCatch grenade servers, I bet there are no real funvoters and stuff on any other mods...

Indeed, I often see flamers (most are Germans) on zCatch Servers, there is some on Public CTF Servers too, but I rarely see it, since high-lvl-players are the always filling the server out (e.g Uriell, Magnet, MMilos, Jambi*, Puch, etc.), However, flamers are still disgusting.

My in-game nick: Gumby

There are a lot of people who instantly vote kick me when I win more than 2 times, and some time on entering the server, but that doesn't annoy me, because I know they just want to play with someone who isn't me...

no

Cute...

RUSterrorist wrote:

Cute...

yes

I Love Teeworlds <3

My haters consist of racists who KoS in a certain server (it has the best ping for me!).

Yea it really sucks when people are blatantly being racist and people don't give two craps.

yeah that dude in the spectator bracket

http://i.imgur.com/8g1gQ3a.png

Wes.Mp3 - Now Playing: Celine Teeon - "I'm hooking into you"
Endurance[USA] - CTF5

I hate ****.

That thread is already borderline, don't start insulting people. // Dune

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

I've got my fair share of haters, but most people seem to love me.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

Who are you?
BeaR hates me. :<

[21:15:20] Tom-d1ed: das ist ja mal so
[21:15:21] Tom-d1ed: extrem schlecht

We have reached 11 posts and I still fail to see a point to this topic. Closed.

Not Luck, Just Magic.