Topic: Hud Removal

Hey people,

I wanted to ask if there is a way to remove the killfeed, demo timeline and the chat.
I tried using "cl_showhud 0" to get rid of the player hud, but I like to have nearly nothing on my screen. I'm happy that this game has a demo system with the timescale feature which will help to record 600-1200 fps, but I also wanted to make the game look as good as possible. I will continue to look for a solution and will update it on this forum.

Adamerek

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/adamerek

Re: Hud Removal

Sushi's Client pack implemented this in a nice way if I remember correctly.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Sushi's Mod Pack isn't really what I'm looking for, I'm hoping to see a command in the future. Something like "cl_showtimeline" or cl_linecount".
If anyone else has some suggestions, please post them down below.

- Adamerek

That's really fast to do, I can give you a vanilla + this command only client if you wish.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

That's really fast to do, I can give you a vanilla + this command only client if you wish.

Would be awesome if you could post it here, really. Maybe for the 0.7 version, too? smile

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Well then, Adamerek, specify which Teeworlds version you need and what HUD should be left (cursor, scores in the bottom right, timer, etc...).

It's really just a matter of commenting a few lines of code out.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

Well then, Adamerek, specify which Teeworlds version you need and what HUD should be left (cursor, scores in the bottom right, timer, etc...).

It's really just a matter of commenting a few lines of code out.

I need the latest version, 0.6.2 thats the version you are given on the main site. Would be really cool and might get me into teeworlds editing! Also, I deleted most of the hud, I'm stuck with the killlfeed and the demo timeline at the bottom wink.

Thanks for help, and sure post it here so there won't be any more posts about hud removal wink.

So here it is.

List of the source files modified:

• variables.h

• hud.cpp

• killmessages.cpp

• menus_demos.cpp

• chat.cpp

Download: Nohud - Sources + Windows binaries (0.6.2).

Use: cl_showhud -1 will completely remove the HUD.
cl_showhud 0 still behaves in the same way.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

So here it is.

List of the source files modified:

• variables.h

• hud.cpp

• killmessages.cpp

• menus_demos.cpp

• chat.cpp

Download: Nohud - Sources + Windows binaries (0.6.2).

Use: cl_showhud -1 will completely remove the HUD.
cl_showhud 0 still behaves in the same way.

Thank you so much! I was hoping that you would make it ;] I'm really looking forward to this.