1 (edited by Sushi Tee 2016-01-27 14:53:57)

Topic: Teerace project

http://code.ksocha.com/teerace/images/logo.png
Do you  like racing? Did you always want to race on a global base? Do you like awards and fancy statistics?
Then teerace is what you want!

You just have to create an account and play on one of the teerace servers. All your scores will be collected on our teerace webiste. Additionally you can download demos and ghosts of all the other racers.

So now how it works:
Just visit race.teesites.net (old and broken url:race.teesites.net) and register an account. Follow the instructions shown on the webiste and you are already good to go.
There is no extra client needed but the Race client or any other client containing the Race client is recommend (Client-Pack or Gamer client).

Future plans:

• additional client features like ghost/demo browser

• DDRace support

• More awards smile

Stuff already done:

• global ranking for all teerace servers

• client-sided user login with username and password

• automatic login with race client

• support different kind of maps

• automatic demo/ghost recording and upload to the website

• automatic map updates

Additional information:
Our website: race.teesites.net
Teerace team: about teerace
teesites portal: teesites portal
Race mod: Race mod
teerace source code: teerace github repository
teerace irc channel: #teerace (on quakenet)

If you are hosting teeworlds servers and think we can trust you feel free to contact us and we will see what we can do. smile
Also you can suggest maps which we might add to teerace.

The teerace team smile

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

Re: Teerace project

cool ^^

finally it got released wink

Good job! There are already some impressive records, check the fastcap demos: http://race.teesites.net/ranks/maps/

Awesome work, this should be stickied.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

yemDX wrote:

Awesome work, this should be stickied.

this thread needs some more +1 to get stickied for a while.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

I would like to host a server for teerace, I host USA servers.

-SALAD

7 (edited by T2 2011-05-03 10:22:57)

Sushi Tee wrote:

my T2 does race maps
i would love if you add my maps to this project i make 1 racemap in maybe a week or less so i have much maps coming  and my maps already are being hosted by Hip_Hop_BLOND and i would love it gets hosted for this project to!

i might not be that good in race but i really really love this idea great work [+1]

Teeout T2 <3,

THanks a lot and great job. I was waiting to get an account since everytime I used to write "/rank" I got register to the websita, but it was still in Beta ;/ Nice to hear that it's open and Landil, I guess it got enough +1s big_smile

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

DALAS wrote:

I would like to host a server for teerace, I host USA servers.

this sounds good pls contact us in #teerace on quakenet smile

T2 wrote:
Sushi Tee wrote:

my T2 does race maps
i would love if you add my maps to this project i make 1 racemap in maybe a week or less so i have much maps coming  and my maps already are being hosted by Hip_Hop_BLOND and i would love it gets hosted for this project to!

i might not be that good in race but i really really love this idea great work [+1]

Teeout T2 <3,

we will have a look

@Landil and Dune: I thank Landil for making this thread sticky but could you both pls stop to spam this thread about if the topic should be sticky or not? thx smile

teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

10 (edited by Franchan 2011-05-26 00:14:00)

Hi
sorry to bother but it shows my hotrun time is 24.902

can you fix that for me?

Its nice to be in 4th place but I want my own record tongue

Enough +1 yet to make this sticky? ;D

GBKing wrote:

Enough +1 yet to make this sticky? ;D

The topic was stickified once, then got unstickified.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

There are big news... We finally managed to enforce settings for each map. Means it doesnt matter which map is loaded... the correct settings will be loaded automatically.
Basically this means we can host maps with different settings like maps with infinite ammo and such...

There are pretty much good maps out there... sooo feel free to suggest some maps...

@T2: its finally time to have a look at your maps smile

*gV* rox ^^

Sushi, I'd like to point out my coldrun time accidentally went into the hotrun map time.

Can you fix this?

There are some news smile

First a lot of new maps where added and the connection to our website was completely rewritten by redix. This fixed a lot of problems we had like some strange "connection problems" and also it limits the bandwidth the teerace stuff needs to keep the used network performence at a minimum.

*gV* rox ^^

16 (edited by Sushi Tee 2013-08-04 14:41:57)

As many people may have noticed that teerace was down for long time.
This is because we moved to another server and it seems impossible to contact the server owner.
Teerace is up running again since few days but we still had some problems with the website. E.g. it was impossible to register.

All the bugs should be fixed now and everything should be running.

The website is reachable with the following url for now:
http://teerace.sushitee.de

for alle teerace server owners:
Please add wa_webapp_ip "teerace.sushitee.de" to your config

edit: race.teesites.net is available again and working smile

*gV* rox ^^

Good work, Sushi!

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Awesome! This is very pleasant to hear smile

Did you register the domain yourself?

20 (edited by 2013-11-19 12:12:38)

fisico bought the domain

As the Inspire servers are going to be offline next year we are looking for a new server hosters perferly in north america and asia.
Here again thx to Broken who was and still is hosting the north america teerace servers for us

The conditions are:

• trustworthy

• 24/7 dedicated server

• As lag free as possible

Hosting for us includes for one person to be able to add race and fly maps to teerace which will get synced automatically to all teerace servers (ofc if the maps fulfill the conditions for teerace maps)

*gV* rox ^^

21 (edited by Slinack 2016-01-11 00:05:44)

Hey there!

I just started hosting an official Teerace brazilian server and I'm sincerely hoping to attract new players to this mod/project.

I was wondering if people aren't interested in making new race & fly maps... maybe some cool katana maps too?

Too good a project to let it die, you know...

:: oh, almost forgot: there is a new server release for the hosts out there! ::

check out these maps: infiltrate - choco - dustycloud

Yea we are looking for someone who can maintan the maps which means updating old maps if there should be bugs and add beautiful new maps.

*gV* rox ^^