Re: [MOD] OpenFNG (updated and maintained again)

hey. long time no read.

Unlocked wrote:

Cant compile latest sources under x86_64 linux for a reason:

you can compile the 0.6 openfng if you just use the branch openfng_fixed_0.6 (or similar, look my branches on github).

the openfng branch doesnt compile because i merged the 0.7 trunk without thinking.

I think my server in LAN and I have 2 more computers (3 computers) and I can only get into the computer to create the other two I can not go and put the server does not appear in the port does not appear after 3839 and 3803 and got listed but not the other computer what do I do?

B!To - Tee ArgeeNTinnO~      smile

El CoKo  - AlibaBa \\

Portforward.com. Log into your router and find port forwarding.

Does OpenFNG compile on windows yet?

55 (edited by Broken 2013-02-23 00:28:13)

ive been using a windows binary since sep 2011, it does crash on map rotation and restart vote though

56 (edited by Zodiac 2013-02-25 10:00:06)

Broken wrote:

ive been using a windows binary since sep 2011, it does crash on map rotation and restart vote though

Thanks Broken for your help, but I am actually looking for the working source code.

Yes, the server does crash when a game ends.

no

Zodiac wrote:
Broken wrote:

Need the working source code.

Need world peace and 1 bn $.

You want and you wont get. You do not even try to be polite --> dislike

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

59 (edited by Zodiac 2013-02-25 09:59:29)

Landil wrote:
Zodiac wrote:
Broken wrote:

Need the working source code.

Need world peace and 1 bn $.

You want and you wont get. You do not even try to be polite --> dislike

? How was a I being impolite. Broken said that he has the binaries, and I was just telling him that I actually need the working source code. Not like I was demanding it from him or anything.  But I did write that while in a rush so maybe I could of expanded on it. I'll edit the original for you

Zodiac wrote:
Broken wrote:

Thanks Broken for your help, but I am actually looking for the working source code.

Look into the first post. smile

heinrich5991 wrote:
Zodiac wrote:
Broken wrote:

Look into the first post. smile

I compiled it a couple of months ago, and it failed to compile. So I spoke to fisted and he said that the source was coded for linux and to get the windows binaries someone edited the original code. But the edited version has since been lost =/

Which is why I was asking, just checking if anyone has edited the code since then to get it working on windows again. If someone has, then I will very much appreciate it if you share the code with me.

I think i have a working source, but there is one problem you can ban players only via the IP and not via the playerid. Why do you need a working source and no binary? Do want to change some things?

Twiss wrote:

I think i have a working source, but there is one problem you can ban players only via the IP and not via the playerid. Why do you need a working source and no binary? Do want to change some things?

That's absolutely fine! Can fix that myself. The reason I want the working source is so I can include it in my oMod. Basically add stats recording and account related features. Not changing the core game at all.

for what it's worth fisted pm'ed me this :

fisted wrote:

openfng isn't broken, you're just using the wrong branch. the (supposedly) fixed branch for 0.6 is called openfng_fixed_0_6 (or similar, see on github)

But I can't find anything like that

Probably he meant this branch: https://github.com/fisted/teeworlds/tre … _fixed_0_6

Broken wrote:

for what it's worth fisted pm'ed me this :

fisted wrote:

openfng isn't broken, you're just using the wrong branch. the (supposedly) fixed branch for 0.6 is called openfng_fixed_0_6 (or similar, see on github)

But I can't find anything like that

TT <3 wrote:

Probably he meant this branch: https://github.com/fisted/teeworlds/tre … _fixed_0_6

Ah thanks it works! Donno why he said that there wasn't a working one, when I spoke with him.

Did i say that? Perhaps i was referring to windows. -- Though i am not even sure whether or not it compiles on windows, for a lack of means to test it.

If one of the windows-ninjas want to actively help fix it, post a complete build log for this branch: https://github.com/fisted/teeworlds/tre … _fixed_0_6 starting from a clean checkout of the source.
(clean means: run bam -c all and bam config and finally bam server_debug), then paste the output of at least the latter two

thanks,
-fisted

68 (edited by Broken 2013-03-06 03:40:31)

Ich compiled the fixed branch for windows: http://www.mediafire.com/?5il3xm76x9r44jo

So does it fix the restart crash bug? I noticed map rotation stills seems kind of screwy.

fisted wrote:

Did i say that? Perhaps i was referring to windows. -- Though i am not even sure whether or not it compiles on windows, for a lack of means to test it.

If one of the windows-ninjas want to actively help fix it, post a complete build log for this branch: https://github.com/fisted/teeworlds/tre … _fixed_0_6 starting from a clean checkout of the source.
(clean means: run bam -c all and bam config and finally bam server_debug), then paste the output of at least the latter two

thanks,
-fisted

It worked under windows when I compiled it now. What must of happened originally, is that I compiled the wrong branch, and then you must have assumed that it was windows that was the issue. Anyways, thanks for the everything, will be able to add it now smile

and Linux 64bit server binary?

the problem is this: why, when I try to change the map or do a restart, the server crashes and gives an error? how to fix it?

Smoove wrote:

the problem is this: why, when I try to change the map or do a restart, the server crashes and gives an error? how to fix it?

Unfortunately there is no way to fix it, unless you provide more details about the error. What is the error message, operating system and openfng version? Does it crash on some specific map or on all maps?

smoove try to get the fixed version in this thread i believe it fixes that problem

74 (edited by Smoove 2013-07-08 21:29:44)

How to combine the two options in a single vote?
Example: add_vote "somethink" "option1" and option2?

add_vote "somethink" "cmd1;cmd2"