Topic: where "pro player" plays

Hi,

Teeworlds miss me so much, and want to play some serious CTF2 game as before big_smile. But where pro player plays currently ? What are the team that have teamplay ? When i can find them ?

So where i can find challenge ?

Re: where "pro player" plays

Nowhere unfortunately. Qi disbanded long ago, and I haven't seen a serious ctf2 vanilla game for a while.

Sorry neutral

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Many good clans still play some, POLICE, EVIL, etc.  Catch them sometime in their home servers.

ok i'll try to catch them, hope i'll find some good game.

Z-Team here!

I was online yesterday and I only found EVIL and POLICE.

Zura noob my old mate smile. I still play so ofc there's still a pro community. Find us on Police or Evil servers. These last few days are quite active actually, reminiscing of old times. Unfortunately you will be low for us wink. Try to join P.I servers, mostly ctf3, make people know you a bit, then ctf2 will be open for you.

Unfortunately there's very few public CTF2 anymore, it's mostly for CWs and cap games to some extent.

But the challenge is still here if you show enough skill to be called in a cap game wink. They're quite rare and full of noobs though sad Anyway, come back, we want new (and old) blood.

PS: I met distruptor last month also, go pAn!k !!