1 (edited by thetigeromar 2013-03-11 19:54:41)

Topic: Maps Request Thread

PunBB bbcode test

Here you can request any map for any mod you want, Just follow the rules and fill this application or do free form application.

Mod:(the game type)
Name:(the name of the map)
Style:(tell me how u want it look like - optional)
More info:(some info and details u want - optional)
Tiles:(the tiles/mapres u want me to use - optional)

You can pm me too if u want it to be some private, and remember to post here or pm me with the editor files.

Rules:
Please don't be a stupid and insult, spam or post useless replies.
Don't ask for my previous maps.

I don't have my previous maps because i left teeworlds about 2 months and my computer needed a new windows so i lost everything.
Note: This doesn't mean that i am bad, i am good, just request one and i will do my best.

The best gametypes i can do:
-DDrace(any mod)
-Race(i mean run and things like that)
-Block
-City
Note: The gametypes that are not listed here will be good too, i will try to do my best.

And sorry if my English sucks sad

hmm Maybe not the best, But good atleast. smile

Re: Maps Request Thread

Hello, if you are looking for some maps to make, I could use just about any, lol.

I could use three short runs in the race mod. If you make these please don't show them to anyone, as they will be for a tournamnet. I would like one hook only map, one grenade, and one where you get a grenade half-way thru (something like that).

Next would be nice to have a dm 1v1 map or a 3v3 ctf map. Also a 2v2 fng map. And I have a lot of lesser used mods like Ghost that need maps. Lol.

3 (edited by thetigeromar 2013-03-11 21:12:13)

can you pm me with the mods and maps etc but in table or something? like that:
Mod:
Map info:
and give me link of the editor image because i don't have anyone.. maybe only for the race and ghost mod smile
and if u want me to use a tiles, send me link or the name and i will search and if u don't want then tell me that i use any tiles
and to make it private i will send it in pm ok?

Um. The entities.png file can be found in the mod threads. Other than that you can use whatever tiles you want.

5 (edited by thetigeromar 2013-03-12 10:04:34)

The mod is openfng right? and about the others, i will start now with the only hook run map.

and do u mean ctf or ictf? If ctf i will add weapons, if ictf i will not.

and do u want the ghost map to be opened or closed? i mean like ctf 5 or ctf 4

Yes, openfng. It has 3 extra entities, red shrine, blue shrine, and regular shrine.

I meant ctf. And if you make a ctf try to use ctf3 as a guide for amount of pickups.

The ghost map must be closed, also no death tiles. It has no extra entities, blue spawn is humans, red spawn is ghosts.