Topic: What happend to all the Blockserver?

Hello!

Im playing since a long time, but i had a long break too. I remember the old Starblock, xyz times. What happend to them? Today we have 10 Starblock Server(1 active) and 95blmap Server with 220 Players. (02/04 20:58). I hate Blmaps. I cant understand why the People play those maps. 99% you get freezeblocked. You have no chance to win, you just get fucked from noobs again and again. So pls tell me why are everybody playing this shit?

Sorry 4 my bad english hmm

Re: What happend to all the Blockserver?

Crank wrote:

I cant understand why the People play those maps. 99% you get freezeblocked.

Crank wrote:

you just get fucked from noobs again and again. So pls tell me why are everybody playing this shit?

Your complaints are the same thing i ask of all blocker servers.

My english isnt the best, but i think you mean every blockserver is like is said. Yes and No. The most server there are freezeblocker. Yes. But why you think so about Starblock?

Because Starblock is only another map of the Blockservers? I played it once and I see no difference to all those other maps..

visit our clan!
=Eagle=

only fair blocking is 1v1 or tournament block. and the only block i like

You could try DDWar, either the 'DDWar moar official' or 'DDWar moar', they feature different and IMO more interesting maps.

Delo: wrote:

Because Starblock is only another map of the Blockservers? I played it once and I see no difference to all those other maps..

The difference is, you need more skill to be better. Its much more harder to block a good player then a freezed player.

Thank you Broken & heinrich5991 i tried tournament and DDwar, it´s really nice smile

Yeah, I play Starblock too and hate blmaps. On Starblock you need A LOT of skill to play, its just completely another gametype, other skill than vanillia, other than insta...

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

Crank wrote:

why are everybody playing this shit? hmm

I dont even know why you ask me!