Re: Why do more people play DDRACE than vanilla?

well yem being a troll should at this point be pretty obvious....

52 (edited by yemDX 2012-09-03 00:05:11)

DARK HUNTER wrote:

Obviosly you haven't played all maps ;D

I have played all maps.

Broken wrote:

well yem being a troll should be obvious at this point...

Yeah, guy who basically proves DDRace is for children is a troll.. uhuh

Ex-King of Teeworlds

I didn't see you prove that anywhere yem, you have simply been making random generalizations repeatedly throughout this thread

Zgokee wrote:

I didn't see you prove that anywhere yem, you have simply been making random generalizations repeatedly throughout this thread

Okay, I'll just dig through all my demos for a bunch of shitty DDmaps, wasting my time just to prove to a bunch of DDRace children that I'm better than them... (that was sarcasm, by the way)

Ex-King of Teeworlds

Why are you guys so disrespectful about DDRace? Are you immature or are you just trolling? Or both?

56 (edited by Dune 2012-12-12 15:25:05)

MilloCz wrote:

Why are you guys so disrespectful about DDRace? Are you immature or are you just trolling? Or both?

YemDX is just trolling/insulting around. Please don't generalize on everyone here. Some people wanna tell/told well-thought arguments here.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Im not sure if anyone said something like that already, becasue i didnt read all of the posts.
I think vanilla player/teeworls players dont understand ddracer, becasue ddrace is a quite unusal mod.
Well, I play teeworlds becasue I like the fast gameplay(I think I'm not the only one), and most of the mods have a fast gameplay,too!
(For example instagib, Race...etc.)
But ddrace has a low gameplay like city for example.
So why do people, who play teeworls start to play ddrace?
I think it's becasue you need a lot of teamwork.
Its given in some ddrace maps like the nut maps and xyz ddrace2- and this maps make a lot of fun!
But most odf the ddrace player play these "DDraceMax maps". They are all the same:
1.The solopart
The mapper makes a tunnel with hookable tiles and sets teleport tiles in it.
2.The map
One player has to go in the freeze, the other hooks the player through it.
The other player has to go in the freeze the playerhooks thepl yer through it.
The next player has to....etc.
It can't be the reason.
It seems like they dont like fast gameplay, or they just dont like vanila.
There are only 5 good vanilla maps you can play, and that seems no enough and vanilla is oo hard for them.
The only reason that can be i think

Soup wrote:

So why do people, who play teeworls start to play ddrace?
I think it's becasue you need a lot of teamwork.

Nah. Because it's more casual, easier to start and to bug around than to get repetitively rampaged by vanilla players.
It used to be the same with instagib, it's way easier to kill more skilled players than in vanilla.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

59 (edited by kittyPL 2013-01-08 14:34:06)

yemDX should be banned, I remember that he was flaming too much and he got some kind of puishment for that... I just don't understad why do people let this guy to write here. He is just annoying, selfish and egoistic guy, probably just trolling...

Back to topic, DDRace is realy complex mod, it's not only about freeze -> drag -> freeze, but you need a great skill to finish some maps. It's just the other type of skill, not the aiming and fast reaction, but some usefull moves like hammerfly or hammerkick. I play both vanillia and DDRace (other mods too, sometimes), and I don't think any of them is better than the other one. They are just different.

Btw, sorry for ot :C

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

kittyPL wrote:

yemDX should be banned, I remember that he was flaming too much and he got some kind of puishment for that... I just don't understad why do people let this guy to write here. He is just annoying, selfish and egoistic guy, probably just trolling...

That post is old, one will certainly not get punished for a three months old post.