Topic: Unable to play anymore?

Hello,
I have been playing Teeworlds, for maybe about 2 years now. It's a great game, I used to play about 2 hours a day but now it's no longer fun anymore. Why? Because I get kicked or banned from 75% of all the servers I join, with stupid reasons such as "bot" or "too good" which is completely untrue, I use the vanilla client. I normally play iCTF, zCatch, Catch16 and similar. I've also found that the community has changed a lot since a couple of years ago. Everyone judges users too quickly, fun voters, and just plain rudeness?
Will this stop, is there a way to prevent this? I've thought of ways that could, such as preset reasons for voting such as "bot", "team hooker" etc but not sure that would work.
What should I do now that I've mastered much of the game, without making others thinking I'm false and a bot? It's hard to find any decent players now ...

Re: Unable to play anymore?

You need to find servers where you either can't kick, or more mature players play.

knel wrote:

I get kicked or banned from 75% of all the servers I join.

Play on the other 25%, or follow Broken's idea.

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

i know this problem...the best thing you can do is play when you joining a server not like a super high class pro big_smile
keep it down with your skills...
it looks strange for the other noobs...a person joint the game...and kill all...
so play normal at start than you can start with full skills tongue
it works xD

Vanilla FTW!
My Videos

main reason for this is admins not giving a shit about their game, so people arent feared to act how they want, which always results in that kind of bullshit when the majority of people are kids

Stop joining pubs where you're better than everyone if you want it to stop. You're ruining their fun.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

7 (edited by knel 2012-11-14 23:33:28)

Kintaro* wrote:

i know this problem...the best thing you can do is play when you joining a server not like a super high class pro big_smile
keep it down with your skills...
it looks strange for the other noobs...a person joint the game...and kill all...
so play normal at start than you can start with full skills tongue
it works xD

Unfortuently, if I do this then the game is no longer fun.

StyLe wrote:

main reason for this is admins not giving a shit about their game, so people arent feared to act how they want, which always results in that kind of bullshit when the majority of people are kids

I'm sad to say this, but I have to agree...

Broken wrote:

You need to find servers where you either can't kick, or more mature players play.

As I said, I am totally unable to find any mature players or at least good players. I've only seen 1 or 2 people from this forum, around about a year ago or something but it's quite hard.

This is getting really annoying now, anyone else have any suggestions? Teeworlds has a great potential but it really isn't reaching it at the moment. Someone last night was even telling me to die because of it. Maybe I should just leave...

Just ignore them... trolls are everywhere

Host Your Own Server