1 (edited by kittyPL 2012-10-03 20:42:11)

Topic: DDRace servers with 203 maps

Hi there guys,

I just set up 2 DDRace servers with 203 maps on each (203 votes big_smile).

Search for

ShadowZ MULTI-MAP SERVER

currently #1 and #2.

There are 203 maps there and I do not own any of them (except VeryLow), if your map is there and You want it to be deleted, PM me or post a reply. Map DB is private, these are just the best maps I have played.

I can also upload simple program that makes config file to add votes for all maps in folder (like you have folder with many many maps and you dont want to rewrite add_vote mapname change_map mapname, program will generate config .cfg containing it, use exec name.cfg inside of main server cfg).

Comment what do you think about the idea, also it would be nice to post your ping and location to let me know if everything is ok. Servers are hosted in Warsaw, Germany should have nice ping too. Idk how about Russia.

To forward the question:

Teeworlds vote limit is 128, and I have 203. Yes, I modified DDRace code, just the one constant from voting.h

So, lets have fun and play smile

C++/Java my life ^^
If you like dislike button click it
NOW!

Re: DDRace servers with 203 maps

Great work big_smile
Come to Inpsire DDrace servers! We have one rescue server, one normal server, and an idd server. All three have 860 maps wink

860 maps, but random votes wink I gonna compile linux DDRace with 1024 votes, if you wish :>

C++/Java my life ^^
NOW!

Not random, and not one long list. You should come check it out. wink It is set up in folders, currently A-Z.

Yeah.
Wen I look at server with 10000 maps I randomly press in one of them.

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

i wonder if the same thing can go with, well, fng?

As many other things on planet, this one can be solved with Vi.

I dont think there are 200 fng maps. If my servers became more popular, I think I can put up some fng and possibly other mods.

C++/Java my life ^^
NOW!

8 (edited by 2012-10-07 12:04:00)

that's cool you allowed more votes, what we do is use "clear_votes;exec morevotes.cfg"

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

Yeah.
Wen I look at server with 10000 maps I randomly press in one of them.

Right now I believe my Inspire DDRace servers have the most maps on Teeworlds (getting close to 1,000) and also the only one to feature a "Random" map vote ^^). Now you don't even have to look at them. tongue

9 (edited by xFrozen 2012-11-02 04:05:15)

There are the "MK_IX" Servers, which have about 500 maps on a single server. (With "exec mapvotes1.cfg" to make it possible to vote more maps on one server).

Is there a DDRACE server with good maps only instead of thousands of bad ones?

Ex-King of Teeworlds

yemDX wrote:

Lemme know if you find one btw. Would like to play with friends.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

yemDX wrote:

Well I try to make sure that all the maps on my servers are of decent quality and without bugs. The servers are also separated  by map difficulty, so people of all skills can play. The servers are under /WAGE/ and the best maps are usually the harder ones which is on the nightmare server.

You can check out the map list and the server infos in my signature if you want.

can we make "yemdx is  a known troll" a sticky thread

Broken wrote:

can we make "yemdx is  a known troll" a sticky thread

lol
Yeah there are some good maps, Yem Yem. Just not many.
He just says that because he hates DDrace itself. (He told me in a fastcap server.)
Anyway...

HeroiAmarelo: Yeah I just press the one with the coolest name, since everytime I do potluck, it comes with the worst map known to barf.

Well, 1: DDRace needs mappers that don't slop some unhookables and call them hookables down, and call it a map.
2: Same big_smile
203 maps... nice job

no

Do you have a list of all the maps ?

->My 24/7 servers: [NOR] Norwegian HUB <- Back Online !! big_smile
( My grammar is getting better ! smile I think.. )
-Norway