Topic: [COMPLAINT] Extra major license complaint

Please enforce copyleft GPL CC-BY-SA or permissive MIT BSD CC-BY licenses in this forum. I found some great maps with big bugs and I am not sure if I am allowed to fix them. Please, enforce licenses for all new maps posted in this forum.

Re: [COMPLAINT] Extra major license complaint

Lamefun, I hope you know we are all tired of you. One complaint after another. (BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH) Of course you can fix them. With the author"s permision.

no

Well, I have now to seek these authors who probably stopped playing Teeworlds long ago. This little change will make Teeworlds a much better place. Or else you should start legally suing bad mappers.

lamefun wrote:

Well, I have now to seek these authors who probably stopped playing Teeworlds long ago. This little change will make Teeworlds a much better place. Or else you should start legally suing bad mappers.

FINE JUST PLAIN EDIT IT AND IF THEY CARE THEY WILL FREAKING TELL YOU!

no

lamefun, I will make a crappy map and put it in forums and wait for you to touch it, then I will sue you for 1$.

But... what if we tried more power?

mASOUD wrote:

lamefun, I will make a crappy map and put it in forums and wait for you to touch it, then I will sue you for 1$.

HAhhahha. +1

no

this topic made my day
=DDD

*~°~~°~ Ryomou Wins... Flawless Victory ! ~°~~°~*
Support me: Subscribe!
[Fatality]

i like counterstrike

Ex-King of Teeworlds

@lamefun: You know pretty damn well that such an idea is not helpful (people would just post their maps on other forums) at all. Oppositely, it creates annoyance and angry discussions here in the forum, which is not what we want here. I know your problem can be a pain in the ass, but there is really no way to get around this, that's life. We can't (and also should not!!!!) force people to use a specific license for their stuff.

Just one other thing: Could you please stop naming your topics like "[COMPLAINT] Super extra mega complaint"? Nobody knows what the topic will be about actually, it only again creates annoyance even before one starts reading the topic. Please give your topics meaningful names (if I am not mistaken, there is even a forum rules that tells you to do so....).

mASOUD wrote:

haha :d [+1]

Teeworlds!!!!

DARK HUNTER wrote:

Any moderators or administrator noticed that this is going way too far???

Use the report button when you think it's the case instead of posting that.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

And what should I write as a reason? "Hey you guys are doing your jobs and closing these troll topics"???

Once in a century...