Topic: New methods to donate?

I think Teeworlds should look into more option to allow people to donate. The one I suggest is Google Wallet, as it is the easiest method for the average person to give money. Also everyone has a google account, and all is required is to use a credit card.

Re: New methods to donate?

I suggest OneBip, so we could donate via mobile phone : )

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

The current method - PayPal - does not even require an account, just a credit card. Not everyone has a Google account.

Regardless, I'll bring this up with the web master for discussion. Thank you!

4 (edited by Zodiac 2012-08-11 14:19:55)

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

I suggest OneBip, so we could donate via mobile phone : )

That would be awesome!

Kottizen wrote:

The current method - PayPal - does not even require an account, just a credit card. Not everyone has a Google account.

Regardless, I'll bring this up with the web master for discussion. Thank you!

Oh didn't know that, but still would prefer Google Wallet as I already have my details connected to that tongue

AvidTeeworlder wrote:

Also everyone has a google account, and all is required is to use a credit card.

This is so NOT true... I have neither of those. Actually I think paypal quite a good option, because it's very easy to use if you own a creditcard, but it's still easily possible to use it, if you don't.

paysafecard would be nice too.

ghost wrote:
AvidTeeworlder wrote:

Also everyone has a google account, and all is required is to use a credit card.

This is so NOT true... I have neither of those. Actually I think paypal quite a good option, because it's very easy to use if you own a creditcard, but it's still easily possible to use it, if you don't.

Im not saying get rid of paypal.... So I donno why you trying to defend it. All I am asking is for more options, for those who prefer to use a different payment method.

8 (edited by Malachite 2012-08-17 22:38:44)

What about the money transfer?
Especially younger people do not always own a credit card, but a bank account, so they could donate too.

9 (edited by Ryomou Hentai Girl 2012-08-18 00:31:16)

Hahahaha ok, Western Union + Magnus Auvinen =DDD

*~°~~°~ Ryomou Wins... Flawless Victory ! ~°~~°~*
Support me: Subscribe!
[Fatality]