26 (edited by DARK HUNTER 2012-07-31 12:17:11)

Re: United Clans of Vanilla (UCV)

HeroiAmarelo wrote:

Informe yourself! DDWar is the most powerfull mod that exists on Teeworlds.
DDwar supports:
Vanilla + DDRace at the same time
Acc system
Ninja as powerup wen frozen
Skin Paint

1. I am well informed and I don't need you to tell me that.
2. DDWar is one of the worst mods "that exists on Teeworlds" mostly because it's chaotic and very unfriendly
3. "Vanilla + DDrace at the same time" Pardon me but the only thing DDWar has in common with vanilla is that it started as a modification from vanilla directly and not from DDRace. Everything else in DDWar is just taken from DDRace.
3. So just because it has an account system;changes your skin to x_ninja when your frozen and "Skin Paint" (??) it "the most powerful mod"??

Vanilla supports:
Vanilla
Ninja as powerup when you pick it up
Skins
Weapons and much more!!

Your statistics prove nothing. Sure I can play vanilla 100% of the time and then show you my statistics and say that it is the "most powerful gametype that exists on Teeworlds"

Long story short: What you wrote proves nothing that DDWar is better than vanilla. It only shows that DDWar has those features but that doesn't make it better than vanilla.

Once in a century...

Huh, back to topic?

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I gave you my states to show you that I know about DDWar,

3. "Vanilla + DDrace at the same time" Pardon me but the only thing DDWar has in common with vanilla is that it started as a modification from vanilla directly and not from DDRace. Everything else in DDWar is just taken from DDRace.

I decided to make this video, just for you... wink

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

29 (edited by yemDX 2012-07-31 16:23:20)

DARK HUNTER, you forgot one thing about vanilla: it's actually good, while DDRace is bad

Ex-King of Teeworlds

This video is private. Sorry about that.

31 (edited by HeroiAmarelo 2012-07-31 21:57:43)

heinrich5991 wrote:

This video is private. Sorry about that.

Ooop! Sorry. Problem solved.
Edit
It changes the colour of your skin.
It gives you ninja POWERUP (NOT JUST THE SKIN) wen frozen.
please note that I'm speaking about dm, and not all vanilla gametypes.

- Günther Branlutte

32 (edited by StyLe 2012-08-04 13:43:50)

who the fuck cares about that ddrace shit? completely annoying offtopic, gtfo...

i dont think that only gathering all clans to one website will help vanilla, but its a step in the right direction. this website needs to be incredebly epic, so that newer guys also get interested in vanilla and dont waste their time at pointless, none thought-out mods. what i mean is a site where you can organize clanwars, funwars, capgames (differed in skill if there are enough guys), organisating events, introducing new maps/get help improving them, maybe even leagues. but this is hella work and you need guys who are really motivated in it, because for now, vanilla(teeworlds) is dead.

i could help you working out and specify your idea, but i think the main propblem will be to find someone who actually can code this.

YOU MADE A VIDEO JUST FOR ME??? Ahhh I'm all warm and fuzzy around the edges :3

yea vanilla also gives you the ninja powerup when you pick it up and not just the skin....

yemDX wrote:

DARK HUNTER, you forgot one thing about vanilla: it's actually good, while DDRace is bad

Objection Your Honor: While my client admits that vanilla is good he would like to remind the jury that DDRace is NOT bad. It is those +DDRace ; RDDRace etc.. mods based on DDRace that are bad. But the pure DDRace (without rainbow,rescue and that shit...) like vanilla is challenging on it's own way. Take a look at some videos made by laxa or noother and you will see...

Once in a century...

DARK HUNTER wrote:

YOU MADE A VIDEO JUST FOR ME??? Ahhh I'm all warm and fuzzy around the edges :3

yea vanilla also gives you the ninja powerup when you pick it up and not just the skin....

I'm so cool! xO
About the ninja,

You wrote:

3. So just because it has an account system;changes your skin to x_ninja when your frozen
[...]
Ninja as powerup when you pick it up

- Günther Branlutte

GTFO

StyLe wrote:

GTFO

!

I think it's a nice project but as StyLe says, you guys (we guys) need motivation to do this. If you need some concepts I thought about something like this a little time ago regarding a possible account system for Teeworlds but I think now it could fit to the UCV.

OT: Oh and yeah, please. It's not the place to spam about videos and mods and vanilla sux and that crap..

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

StyLe wrote:

who the fuck cares about that ddrace shit? completely annoying offtopic, gtfo...

i dont think that only gathering all clans to one website will help vanilla, but its a step in the right direction. this website needs to be incredebly epic, so that newer guys also get interested in vanilla and dont waste their time at pointless, none thought-out mods. what i mean is a site where you can organize clanwars, funwars, capgames (differed in skill if there are enough guys), organisating events, introducing new maps/get help improving them, maybe even leagues. but this is hella work and you need guys who are really motivated in it, because for now, vanilla(teeworlds) is dead.

i could help you working out and specify your idea, but i think the main propblem will be to find someone who actually can code this.

Alucard told me in a earlier post that he and some other EVIL members are working on a page like this!
if you go back to page 1, you can see the frontpage of the Clanzone!....if u wanna shear ideas i guess u could just talk too alucard. the page will hopefully be ready next month some time! i hope its a success. but yea, it takes alot of effort to make it work.
and am glad someone is doing something to "save" the vanilla scene, instead of just going around repeating that its dead!

and most players says vanilla is dead becouse some other dude told him it was dead... we gotta stop saying its dead all the time.

its not dead.... sad
race too...
holidays are the problem of unactiv player big_smile

Vanilla FTW!
My Videos

Shit wrote:
StyLe wrote:

Alucard told me in a earlier post that he and some other EVIL members are working on a page like this!
if you go back to page 1, you can see the frontpage of the Clanzone!....if u wanna shear ideas i guess u could just talk too alucard. the page will hopefully be ready next month some time! i hope its a success. but yea, it takes alot of effort to make it work.
and am glad someone is doing something to "save" the vanilla scene, instead of just going around repeating that its dead!

and most players says vanilla is dead becouse some other dude told him it was dead... we gotta stop saying its dead all the time.

i know about that idea since i was in evil and even had my job in there, but then i left and the connection broke apart somehow, havent had the chance to talk to alu about that. but to get my point, imo the page is just based for everything around teeworlds which wont really raise in-game activity, just the events, but you propably cant start one every day. big_smile i mean its all cool and awesome that its done, but vanilla indeed is dead, and the project at its current status wont help rising it from the dead.

its not dead.....

u have no idea style...

first of all, vanilla is not dead as long as there is a bunch of players rocking on ctf5. the thing is that the scene is lacking clans and therefore vanilla is sort of inactive, not dead.
by supporting our project, we all can help to get it back on track. this project will be the birthplace for many new clans, teams, events, wars and even leagues are considered since we are also looking for sponsors, graphic designers, coders and similar to support everything new so that our effort bares some fruits.
sponsors will help new clans to get their own servers, no matter if TS3 or a game server, designers will help them create logos, banners, pages and everything needed for a clan to exist and sustain.

it will hopefully bring back vanilla to former glory smile

Schooled

Maybe the problem is that the new players are too lazy to become "skilled" in vanilla?
They join some servers, then they get in one with "highlevel" players, gets owned hard. Annoyed.
So they switch to easy Mods like ddrace. Where they wont die all 3 seconds (depends on map lol).
They dont need to have beasty movements in the ddrace maps, they dont need beasty aiming in ddrace maps. Just some nice/funny people to have some fun failing together and so on.

cool story! but no!

vanilla has a greater need to be organized,then ddrace!
and hopefully clanzone might  be for the better!

RUSterrorist wrote:

Maybe the problem is that the new players are too lazy to become "skilled" in vanilla?
They join some servers, then they get in one with "highlevel" players, gets owned hard. Annoyed.
So they switch to easy Mods like ddrace. Where they wont die all 3 seconds (depends on map lol).
They dont need to have beasty movements in the ddrace maps, they dont need beasty aiming in ddrace maps. Just some nice/funny people to have some fun failing together and so on.

Bold. [+1]

Once in a century...

How might you register your clan? Mine has plenty of members.

no

well, i guess register your clan wont be of a big challenge!
wich clan are you in btw?

Take a look in his signature, then you will get your answer bro.

vigilant