Topic: +2 Youtube Channel

All you know about my Youtube Channel Right? TeeworldsTuto.
So, today I decided to make a second channel, with Random Stuff, like nice moves or Lol Moments.

Is this channel so good or better then TeeworldsTuto?

No Way! TeeworldsTuto is much better. TeeworldsTuto have nice intros and videos, cute design and lots of work on it.
This new channel, called HeroiAmarelo, will not have any special work. Only Record + Add Song -> Upload
TeeworldsTuto is something like Record + Add Song and/or audio (voice) + Create Intros + Revision and I normally create many Takes before the final result...!

Should I Subs. this channel?

If you like simple videos, with less than 1 minute long, you should subs. this channel.
If you prefer to know about different Mods (Gametypes or Clients), reports and Tutorials, you should Subscribe TeeworldsTuto. (Btw, at 17-06-2012 I've noticed that my channel have more than 30 subs. Tnks to all that whatch, comment, evaluate and specially have subbed my channel!)

Is "HeroiAmarelo" a totally new Youtube Channel?!

No. It isn't. I used to upload Habbo videos, but I've stopped playing & uploading, that's why I already have 15 subs. on this channel. I have deleted all Habbo Videos.

Will you stop making videos to TeeworldsTuto? sad

No way! TeeworldsTuto is my masterpiece. I will not stop publishing videos.

Does this Channel have some special difference from TeeworldsTuto?

Yes, the license. The videos on this channel have Creative Commons Licence, TeeworldsTuto ones have Standard Youtube License.
So, you can download and upload my videos (But please make some changes, don't just clone my videos).
But Remember: You can't use this process on TeeworldsTuto videos. Do Not Re-Upload my videos.

Links

Teeworlds - Pass the hard, fail the easy (The First Video)
Teeworlds - Lets Reborn!

___
HeroiAmarelo's Youtube Page
TeeworldsTuto Forum Page

___
Give a comment... Plzzz! smile

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte