1 (edited by Prinz Pi 2012-05-21 13:21:48)

Topic: www.blmap.de Awesome new Teeworlds Community

Hello everyone,
I want to announce the newest Teeworlds community, and the first for blockers

We were founded at the 24th of April in 2012, and we were founded because we wanted to give blockers a place to talk

But we are not a "blocker only" community, everyone is welcome to talk, chat and discuss with us
We have a three-man team to test maps for you, and if we like them we will host them for you  (No promotion is needed)

Our community is English and German, with English as the main language (sry for my bad english btw :<), but because so many German-speaking people play Teeworlds, we decided to give them a special area to talk in German too

I hope you think this announcement is not totally crap and some of you join

EDIT:
Thank you to yemDX for fixing my english :)

Re: www.blmap.de Awesome new Teeworlds Community

gtfo here and never come back prinz pi!!!!!

This user has been banned for this post. // heinrich5991

Why do we need a community for the most stupid modification in teeworlds?
Block doesn't make sense hmm

4 (edited by Renekton 2012-05-20 00:15:45)

This is retarded.

- Proud member of Inspire!
  - I make my own gfx :>
    - Developing a zombiemap that's gon' b huuuge!

There's too much disappointment in ma face. How far can Teeworlds sink?

6 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:13:58)

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

Now we need the user karma big_smile

Why so mad :S
Blocking isnt stupid smile
Its funny big_smile

Its like saying why insta its stupid...

You only hate it, but you dont tell me some arguments why....

You only spam and this is retarded wink

StyLe wrote:

close and ban

Yes you should get banned for this!

DerHase why block dosen´t make sense?
Cuz you block/kill people?! like in other mods?

I think you all hate blocking because you get blocked big_smile

Block is the worst thing that appeared for teeworlds. I hate it more than Dummyfckrace.
But exept that, why do you react so mad? Telling us that theres a community of players to get more people in there is totally normal, only thing is that probably all of them are newbs.

My answer is: Go, tell everybody to play Vanilla! Make a new clan with your blocker friends or something and learn it together, become better and play pcws. Thats the only thing (exept coding) you could do for teeworlds and not against like blocking. wink

Disagreement is not an excuse for not keeping it civil. Please behave yourselves. /Kottizen

Kottizen wrote:

Disagreement is not an excuse for not keeping it civil. Please behave yourselves. /Kottizen

Thank you big_smile

And i bet i win in Vanilla against 50% who posted here big_smile
Only because we play in block, we aren´t "newbs"

Why its worse?
JUST TELL SOME ARGUMENTS!
you dont get 1 its not worse then any other mod big_smile
And watch the server list when its so worse and bad why so much people play it?
I dont get it...

Come on guys. I can understand some of you hate "Block" ... there are gametypes i hate, too. But is it a reason to act this way? Prinz Pi only presents a site. We are not even a community to "block everyone else"... we only prefer this gametype... and I prefer DDRace and other gametypes, too. Blocking at a real race is really stupid, but when a server's mission is "Block" I can't see your problem guys.

TeePhoenix wrote:

... that is usually played by stupid people, that sometimes even try to play their stupid game in some other modifications and prove that they are really stupid. Now those stupid people created a community for other people that are same stupid as themselves.

Hm, interesting. In general I don't even give a fuck about such comments, but are you kidding me? Don't see only the prejudice. I don't know how old or inteligent you all are, but I can tell you that I am, for example, no "stupid person". I'm finishing school (13th class), can speak different languages, ... And the other gamer I know (at our community) are no fools, too. Please don't see what you want to see... In addition: I can play Block, DDRace, openFNG, Infection ... at least good. So I'm sorry that I can't proof that I'm "stupid" this way, my friend.

Of course I understand your point of view, but that goes too far. We are just a friendly community (without stupid players I think), a community that offers others to see their maps online, to find friends (cyber-friends, player...).  We German were hated because of racism, but please think about what you are doing right now, don't just accept what you like.

Last but not least: Teeworlds is just a game. Let's just have a good time.

---------------------------------------------------------------
You still think I am a fool?
That's ok, but please criticize me in a good way. And if you have to use them, use creative insults, because the often used ones are just embarrassing.
---------------------------------------------------------------

GTA2 "Remember: Respect is everything!"

13 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:13:51)

Deleted.

First of all: It seems like you are not one of those kids, I like it.

TeePhoenix wrote:

ITC.lol?

Ok, you made me see that im stupid in this direction. Could you please explain a normal guy what this special letters mean? wink

Let's all have a good time. But I don't see the problem of you all: When I enter a block-server the people all block. That's it... Bad gametype? Don't play it wink

TeePhoenix wrote:

I never said explicitly that some specific person is stupid...

You said the usual blocker is stupid. And I hope to make y'all see that it's not the normality. I am no fool and I don't want you all to see us as fools because we like to play the gametype block.

But back to topic:

blmap.de offers you a teeworlds community to talk to other player/blocker. If you are interested in joining us, do it. Else don't do it. I think this is no topic to discuss the importance or sense of "block".

15 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:13:42)

Deleted.

Ok, but remember: We are not this clan. I totally agree that blocking on other gametypes is wrong, no, stupid fits here. But I want you to see that we are just a normal teeworlds community especially for blocker on Block-Server, nothing else wink

TeePhoenix wrote:
BeatBastic wrote:

Let's just have a good time.

Blocking = good time? For all or just the blocker?

How does that differ from regular deathmatch? People kill eachother or block eachother. The winner ends up temporarily happy but in the end both may have had a good game.

Hey while you're still on it, why not make a team of campers aswell?

- Proud member of Inspire!
  - I make my own gfx :>
    - Developing a zombiemap that's gon' b huuuge!

Hey guys!

Here is a love potato for you all!
http://www.funnycoolstuff.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/potato-love.jpg

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I just don't get why blocking could be that important for someone to make a community!
For me blocking is like noobtubing in CoD! Ofc it's alot of fun if you bash everybody and nobody has a little chance before you pown him exept he is playing nooblike, too. But only idiots or 6 yeahr olds are tubing. That's my opinion about it and if you have so much fun with it then go on but please stop doing it in other gametypes (I do speak with every blocker not only with you).

...But,
maybe it would be good to have a community of those. You should try to control the people who are in there and give em strict rules. For example not to block on other gametypes.
But the bad thing about it is that you would promote blocking and maybe more people would play it.

WASD wrote:
TeePhoenix wrote:
BeatBastic wrote:

Let's just have a good time.

How does that differ from regular deathmatch? People kill eachother or block eachother. The winner ends up temporarily happy but in the end both may have had a good game.

Ehm, no.

All in all, i don't think good about this.

Pi_ wrote:

please stop doing it in other gametypes (I do speak with every blocker not only with you).

sometimes i play block too, but there are special maps for blocking ... if u block in normal DDRace or blocking ur teammates in vanilla, yes then it's like noob tubing and just boring and crap .. there u have right ..
but u are speaking to ALL blockers huh? i never would block people in diffrent gametypes than block. if u searching in teeworlds for "blmap" u will see that there are many block server and there are often full. so u dont speak to these people on the blocking server, u are speaking to these noobs who blocking on diffrent gametypes and not to me, or prinz pi, or beat bastic. i would say it has something of racism, when u say all blockers all equal, cause they simply arent. I don't say there aren't noobs outhere who don't block in vanilla or instagib, but these people who do this are only a few and if u compare them to other blockers, u will see that only 0.1% do this.

Sorry for bad english :s

MFG Lenslow :3

Pi_ wrote:

I just don't get why blocking could be that important for someone to make a community!
For me blocking is like noobtubing in CoD! Ofc it's alot of fun if you bash everybody and nobody has a little chance before you pown him exept he is playing nooblike, too. But only idiots or 6 yeahr olds are tubing. That's my opinion about it and if you have so much fun with it then go on but please stop doing it in other gametypes (I do speak with every blocker not only with you).

...But,
maybe it would be good to have a community of those. You should try to control the people who are in there and give em strict rules. For example not to block on other gametypes.
But the bad thing about it is that you would promote blocking and maybe more people would play it.

WASD wrote:
TeePhoenix wrote:

Ehm, no.

All in all, i don't think good about this.

So how you know that 6 year old people play Call of Duty?
Isn´t it a 18+ Game?

And to take a point:D

I dont think that you know what our Community is big_smile

Our Community is about the "blmaps" maybe seach "blmap" at the Quickseach big_smile

We dont block in other Gametyps either we support it big_smile

But i take your suggestion big_smile about the Rules^^ ill edit it into the Forum Rules that everyone who accept can get banned for blocking in a other Gametyp big_smile
Ill add a "Report Player for Blocking" Button so everyone who is blocking somewhere else you can Report soon big_smile

I hope you know now what our Community is about :>

I said that i hate blockers in other gametypes, rite. But if i only do it in one gamtype then it's just like a noobtube mod in CoD. I don't care anymore 'cause i not have to play that mod, but i don't want to see blockers in other gametypes.
PS: 0.1% is not true wink

lol guys, srsly wait, i'm getting some popcorn!

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Prinz Pi wrote:

So how you know that 6 year old people play Call of Duty?
Isn´t it a 18+ Game?

For example in CoD 6 there are alot of little kids, they call themself "trickshotter" very often wink

Prinz Pi wrote:

And to take a point:D

I dont think that you know what our Community is big_smile

Our Community is about the "blmaps" maybe seach "blmap" at the Quickseach big_smile

We dont block in other Gametyps either we support it big_smile

But i take your suggestion big_smile about the Rules^^ ill edit it into the Forum Rules that everyone who accept can get banned for blocking in a other Gametyp big_smile
Ill add a "Report Player for Blocking" Button so everyone who is blocking somewhere else you can Report soon big_smile

I hope you know now what our Community is about :>

Ok that sounds good big_smile