1 (edited by Hockey 2012-03-28 01:14:09)

Topic: How do I create a custom LAN Server in 0.6.1?

I am new and I did search this, but found no straightforward answer. I am looking for a MOD in 0.6.1 to create a custom LAN Server. If anyone can link me to a page I did not see or to a downloadable server creator that would be great!

"The harder you try the madder you get if you do not do well. If you do everything to have fun and just relax you will be happier and more content."
~Me
UP THE IRONS!!

Re: How do I create a custom LAN Server in 0.6.1?

If you want to make a Modificated Server you only need the Binarys. Search for the mod you want.
Then write in the autoexec.cfg = sv_register 0

~ http://irataprojects.de/ - Share your projects ~

"sv_register 0" is the command you need for an LAN server. I don't know which "mod" you want but if you want to tune some stuff using your "teeworlds_srv.exe" you can use this to help you.

P.S. If you need help setting up your server use this.

Hope that helps!
~Nater

Thank you for those links they help a lot. But as I am new I do not know where to write these commands. If you could give a location or just hotkeys to where to write these that would be greatly appreciated.

"The harder you try the madder you get if you do not do well. If you do everything to have fun and just relax you will be happier and more content."
~Me
UP THE IRONS!!

Hockey wrote:

Thank you for those links they help a lot. But as I am new I do not know where to write these commands. If you could give a location or just hotkeys to where to write these that would be greatly appreciated.

The "Server Setup" page should've helped that some, but you need to have a "config" in which you write all your commands and server settings. Your config can be a ".cfg" or ".txt" file...

Thank You!

~Me
UP THE IRONS!!

If you fastweb, alice, sitecom and other modem you can create a server in this site:
teevision.eu
Its free with mod and not port its easy i  have 4 server host with this
But you register

8 (edited by jxsl13 2012-04-01 00:54:27)

Tuts on how to set up a teeworlds server:
winXP: click me for win xp tut
win7: click me

Don't forget to read the descriptions smile

If they do not help, just search for other ones on youtube

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds