Topic: Proud to present - Polish version:)

Hello

I'm proud to present Polish version of forum and website of teewars. It is still in develop, because of my work. I'm out of time at work and out of time at home because of my 6 month daughter, but I promise to make all together in one piece:). Any help will be thankful of course.
I'm inviting you on http://www.teewars.pl (where's now only welcome message:) ) and new forum at http://www.teewars.pl/forum/
I hope that will be an official Polish community. Make me happy with this dream:-)

Best Wishes,
BroneCk

Re: Proud to present - Polish version:)

yes yes yes polish community nice ^^

na forum sie zarejestrowalem ale jak na stronce g?ównej ?

sry for my good engilsh ^^

polacy wbija? na irca #teewars.pl @qnet

d0ntknow wrote:

yes yes yes polish community nice ^^

na forum sie zarejestrowalem ale jak na stronce g?ównej ?

Forum is for everyone... as for now main site is only admin access... please be patient, soon it will be added support for news writers:) I must have some time (more than 15 minutes per day).

Jayjay smile

aka oop²

menda.... byles pierwszy tongue http://www.teewars.ovh.org/ ale to nawet dobrze bo ostatnio czasu nie mialem na nic smile

i wonder if the small teewars community is big enough for so many different sites.
in my opinion it's contra-productive in this early kind of development of the game

funkydunky wrote:

i wonder if the small teewars community is big enough for so many different sites.
in my opinion it's contra-productive in this early kind of development of the game

IMO First of all it's good promotion for the game.
Second: Everyone like to have informations in their country language. It's better to read news in Polish and to exchange informations with others in country language even for me.
Third: Not everyone knows English as good as we do (even I don't know the grammar perfectly).
Fourth: Someone who's familiar with the game can use English in REEEAAALY BASIC type like I am or you are:) but has some problems with the game...
This is only an example. Could be other situation... just think and name one. Shy, scared to write in English... whatever it will be we can help in our country language.

That's my point of view.. BTW there was some tries to make the Polish website for example skoruppa, and positive impression: "yes yes yes polish community nice ^^" by mr. d0ntknow is a good beginning to assure me that my thoughts about what I've done are right.

BroneCk wrote:

Shy, scared to write in English...

Yes !

I'm sorry for my bad english, i try to improve it.
#teewars.fr

Tbh, i think many communities are good for the game/for attract new players.
However u must done your own design for the Polish website, it's better for the official website (less confusing) ;>

aka oop²

nice smile
german page should be coming soon.

<TroXx> - (Swiss) German Community Member
Currently active mods:
Ninjamod 0.3 - Improved Ugly/Q3-4 Mod

PrimeviL wrote:

However u must done your own design for the Polish website, it's better for the official website (less confusing) ;>

PrimeviL: Yes I know it's a "hardcore" copy of the official site and I'm really shamed about it, but it is only because I don't have so much time. As I said before I will be thankful for any help with template and any other stuff for website. It will be other template soon - I promise.:-)

Thank you for your support for my work:)

TroXx wrote:

nice smile
german page should be coming soon.

woot !

@ BroneCk : I didn't know it, thanks for details smile

aka oop²

BroneCk wrote:
PrimeviL wrote:

PrimeviL: Yes I know it's a "hardcore" copy of the official site and I'm really shamed about it, but it is only because I don't have so much time. As I said before I will be thankful for any help with template and any other stuff for website. It will be other template soon - I promise.:-)

Thank you for your support for my work:)

You got permission to use their material as your own? -.-

Slayer

It's hammering time!

14 (edited by BroneCk 2007-10-15 09:25:47)

Slayer wrote:

Slayer: Think a while.. If I couldn't use these I would be an idiot to announce this site on the official forum:) To make you calm: I talked with matricks on IRC and asked him about it. He said OK. It will be changed as I said. I just have to find some time. You can help if you want to:-)
Besides I never suggested that those materials are my own.

BroneCk wrote:
Slayer wrote:

Slayer: Think a while.. If I couldn't use these I would be an idiot to announce this site on the official forum:) To make you calm: I talked with matricks on IRC and asked him about it. He said OK. It will be changed as I said. I just have to find some time. You can help if you want to:-)
Besides I never suggested that those materials are my own.

Relax, I was just asking.

I'm not polish, but I didn't spot any kind of reference to the owner of the content on your site (sure you're not using it as your own?).

And sorry I have very little interest in contributing to a polish teewars site tongue
Personally I don't even see why german, french and polish people (those are the ones I've heard of so far) would need their own sites/community instead of using a common community with everyone else, but I guess there's a culture difference.

Anyway good luck with your site smile

Slayer

It's hammering time!

Slayer wrote:

Relax, I was just asking.

I'm not polish, but I didn't spot any kind of reference to the owner of the content on your site (sure you're not using it as your own?).

And sorry I have very little interest in contributing to a polish teewars site tongue
Personally I don't even see why german, french and polish people (those are the ones I've heard of so far) would need their own sites/community instead of using a common community with everyone else, but I guess there's a culture difference.

Anyway good luck with your site smile

Regarding to notification that it's not my template... hmm.. I should enter it to have all guys calm. I do it on my appointment list as the most important thing for this website. What's more... I've already done that...

Hmm... What do you mean by culture difference?
If it's that there are some people in the world who wants to help with communication between users in their country, because they just want to... yes... It's a big culture difference. Some people have their own rat race and don't even think about others needs, even if it's not worth any money. That's also a huge culture difference...

Thank you for good luck :-)

17 (edited by Slayer 2007-10-17 20:29:46)

By culture difference in this case I just meant that some adapt to the global standards and some don't, that's all smile
Not quite sure what you meant by that second part.

EDIT: By the way, what name do you use in-game?

Slayer

It's hammering time!