Re: What's your favorite gametype?

Infection War is the essence of good game big_smile

27 (edited by jxsl13 2012-04-11 17:43:22)

Wanna see popular servers and mods?! CLICK ME :OOOOO

I myself prefer zCatch, cuz that mod is about winning against 15 other players and not as a team, which is most likely as strong as its weakest member.
I am too lazy to pick up any kind pick-ups and as well to capture anything related to flags, so I choose this mod.

Teeworlds [ friends ] clan
Some YouTube Stuff about Teeworlds

Infection ftw! big_smile
And battlefield mod.
Also i love +ddrace
And furthermore instagib <3

Am actually surprised "ddrace" only got...was it 14 %? But yea, its fun too kill and all that, but ddrace is a fine way too just chill-out on a social way with ur mates, and at the same time havin the challenge of completing a map!

When it comes too zcatch. the concept is good, but for some reason, there is an insanly high amount of funvoters. or maybe thats good? better to gather them in one specific mod;-)

funvoters are like mosquiteos tho, they are EVERYWHERE! i got kicked from a ddrace/block-mod....and yes, the reason was "blocker"

i even get kicked for my name. at least i have a name. 10% is running around with "nameless tee":P

Basic Instagib and OpenFNG ofc :р And DDRace sometimes, I just don't understand why is Instagib still not included as it's one of the first modes ever created by an official TW developer. Kind of disrespectful if you ask me. Heroi, you should fix this!

Kukurice is definitly underrated

RACE but original race no run race like all of them.I lern all my movements by races [THANK YOU RACE]i really want to see some of them running again hmm

If you want a perfect map for your own server you can PM me to make you one ^^

Please also try play nodes you may download it here!. And as always.Have a nice day