Topic: Mods on Nitrado Gameserver?

A few days ago i rent an Teeworlds-Server from Nitrado.net. And its working fine, but i dont know how to change the mod!?
Yesterday i get it working with ZCatch, i just replaced the teeworlds_srv, deleted the teeworlds_srv_x86 and edited the server.cfg via ftp.
So i copied all the settings i had when it was working to my hard drives and tried some other Mods.
But nothing worked! So i decided to reuploaded my files i saved while zcatch was working. But it wont work!?
I tried some other versions of Zcatch by simply replacing the teeworlds_srv but nothing works!

So how can i install Mods on a Nitrado Gameserver?? i think they're using Linux...

Re: Mods on Nitrado Gameserver?

Dude, we're not nitrado support. Seriously, ask them.
They probably do checks on the binaries so you can't do evil things.

I also suggest you to ask the support there (email, ticket...)
Many other people also asked for mods for Teeworlds there (see search function) but unfortunately there arent many responses.
Maybe the permissions for the executables are not set correctly; so on my server after i update the tw-server via ftp.

Nitrado is for people that have too much money and are too stupid to use a linux dedicated server.

GBKing wrote:

Nitrado is for people that have too much money and are too stupid to use a linux dedicated server.

Nitrado is for people who don't want to have to care for a dedicated server - which is quite understandable. Please don't call other people stupid. smile

6 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:48:55)

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!