1 (edited by Golvmopp 2012-01-28 12:24:19)

Topic: [REQUEST] Awesome demos wanted!

Hi guys,

Long time no see! For those of you who don’t recognize me I was active here around 2 years ago (time flies so fast!).

And now I need your help. I’m currently doing a video project about indie games, and how there still can be some kind of competitive “scene”and skill difference between players, even if the community around the game is rather small.

So, what I’m asking is: do any of you fine gentlemen (or ladies, of course) want to record and send me some demos with your most awesome competitive matches? Or perhaps you have a nice move or trick you want to show off? Anything that looks cool will do, but competitive matches with lots of action would be great! (Which I’m sure there’s NO lack of. You guys have some moves!)

You will of course get credit for your help, and I will definitely post the video here once it’s done.

I hope to see some great demos from you all! Thank you for your time.

If you're wondering "who the hell is this guy?": I am a student at a Swedish university, focusing on pop culture, communication and media. I enjoy playing games and have a profound love towards cute things, like cats!

EDIT: I'm only looking for vanilla gameplay. Sorry, instagibbers!

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

Re: [REQUEST] Awesome demos wanted!

It is about vanilla gameplay right? Or do you want other gametyps aswell, e.g. instagib?

Good luck with your project, dude!

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

Forgot to mention I want vanilla indeed. While Teeworlds is a diverse game, I've chosen to focus on the core. I will edit the OP. Thank you! big_smile

The proposition "I am the center" need never be uttered. It is the assumption upon which all certainty and all doubt turns.

Cool idea! Looking forward to the result.

Come on guys, let's support him with awesome teeworlds stuff smile

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Was about to help you, but fuck cats, seriously.

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

I remember I got into some cool situations, but how to find them between this crazy number of records? I might send you a PM if I'll find something though. Good luck with it!