Topic: Teeworlds in 3D?

this is new. Not the Teeworlds in 3D. I mean TW in 3D!

yeah maybe the developer should making Teeworlds 3D. You can switch from 2D to 3D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 4aGuM0xGmc

Watch my Movie. You can watch it in 3D or in 2D. watch it to understanding what i mean.

Click on 3D in youtube. In my Movie (if 3D is enabled) you can see the differcences of the Background and the Playground. They have a distance. Just a concept making teeworlds better^^

Re: Teeworlds in 3D?

I can't find a 3D option

How dumb of me, I really thought there was some kind of 3D option in Youtube. And switching Teeworlds from 2D to 3D would completely change the old gameplay for another one, and there's no reason why it would be "better" to have it 3D.

Besides, to see what it takes us to make a minor release, I doubt we'll ever switch to 3D, unless some group of motivated dev decided to put lot of efforts in it (what is, afaik, not the case).

Not Luck, Just Magic.

3D = damned dumb dazzler

It sucks to trick community members to view a pathetic teeworlds video.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Maybe he meant:"Switch to 1080p HD" big_smile

Once in a century...

it's gone now but yesterday there was a 3D button at that video. It sucked, but I think he really means what he wrote.

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

Hmm can't understand you guys, i can see the 3d option!

@landill i don't lie, you can switch the video to 3D!

here a screen:PunBB bbcode test

Need....to....post meme....too great!!! But Landil...gonna kill me...if I do!! Gotta....resist!

Once in a century...

what?

DARK HUNTER wrote:

Need....to....post meme....too great!!! But Landil...gonna kill me...if I do!! Gotta....resist!

lol

DARK HUNTER wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=oKI-tD0L18A#!

// closed

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!