Topic: An idea that you either like or dislike

Please be contructive with your replys eventho you might think this idea is way off!

The idea of being able to hook the flag.
I realize the whole concept of deffending might be ruined, and thats why i think it should be able to snap the flag
with your hook, IF the flag is dropped by a player and is not returned to the base. i think this will make the fight over a dropped flag more exciting. Being able to snap the flag in front of your opponent might make it more fun.
Idk, it might be voterelated?

anyway, ive been thinking about this idea, and recently ive heard other players also suggesting it. soo please reply

Re: An idea that you either like or dislike

i made this some time ago. was quite funny but after some testing also with other players we came to the conclusion that its not as good as we first thought it would.

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

Just fyi, the Flagball mod already has this option.

It's an interesting idea, but I don't think it should be implemented into Vanilla CTF. Keep CTF simple! big_smile Idk, I am not a big fan of change I guess.

I bet this idea has already been talked about amongst the developers... wink

Nater

Nater wrote:

Just fyi, the Flagball mod already has this option.

Yea:) i guess i just wish sometime i could snap it with my hook, when i realize i wont get too it first.