Topic: Teewars is lagging

Hello i have downloaded me Teewars yesterday , but it lagts all the time  i can't understand this my computer system is well , i think

System:
Intel Pentium 4 3.06ghz
2gb ram ddr 1
Grafikcard : Nivida geforce 5700 fx

My friend did it yesterday , too and on his computer it doesn't lagg and his computer is much slowier as mine

Re: Teewars is lagging

Bu lag, do you mean low FPS or actual network lag caused by high pings, for example?

Restart the machine, close other programs (even virus scanner/firewall) and try again then. My brothers machine(A64 X2 3600+ @ 2.4GHz, 512MB of DDR2 and Overclocked GeForce 7300GT, Windows XP 32bit) has FPS issues aswell, while my computer handles Teewars flawlessly (416 MHz Celeron, 448 MB of SDRAM and GeForce4 MX 4000, Linux Mint 4.0(Daryna)).

What operating system are you using?

And also internet Connection type

also please tell us ur Ping ingame (when u press Tab)

I don't believe that the connection is the problem. I believe it is the same issue my another computer is having, after playing Oblivion Teewars is unplayable. Oddly, when playing Live For Speed, then teewars works. Then when Oblivion is played, Teewars doesn't work for unknown reason. ONLY reboot will solve this, logout+login isn't enough. sad

the whole is lagging by playing and when i want to join a game it's shit. My ping has got a high of 800-1500 it's mysterious^^

6 (edited by Clawbug 2008-03-12 19:02:53)

Do you get normal pings in other games(less than 150)? All other games work well? Have you tried deleting the default.cfg -file? Have you tried restarting your PC and closing other programs?

i can't understand this if i want to play cs it doesn't lag

which defaul.cfg-file?