Topic: Discovered an Aimbot

I'm 100% sure that I've discovered an Aimbot
I know the developers of such software and know the characteristics of bots.Ich'm sure the one 2piZza.Ua Aimbot is and want him to be banned or her checked again.

Re: Discovered an Aimbot

thanks for the feedback. we cannot do anything. teeworlds is open source and its easy to code an aimbot.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Well would it be possible to have some kind of server side aimbot test/check? For example server would do something when the pointer is locked on a not idle enemy tee for too long or it's too precise (stays within lets say 5-10px). I know this would require a lot of testing because we wouldn't want any false positives but, after it's tuned all nicely even though it would be still possible to make an aimbot it wouldn't be as effective.

The problem with that is that as soon as someone makes one, aimbot developers will just find a way around it.

frecel wrote:

Well would it be possible to have some kind of server side aimbot test/check? For example server would do something when the pointer is locked on a not idle enemy tee for too long or it's too precise (stays within lets say 5-10px). I know this would require a lot of testing because we wouldn't want any false positives but, after it's tuned all nicely even though it would be still possible to make an aimbot it wouldn't be as effective.

Use the search function please, there have been numerous topics about aimbot recognition and they all end in either its impossible or just die out of disinterest.

Many people have tried to develop a serverside bot detection. For some reaon everyone always hated them! hmm
One worked by counting how many times a bot shot into the center pixels of the tee. Worked very well, but people started flaming about it.