Topic: Problem with a specific configuration

Hi to everybody smile
I'm trying to create a server...
Not so long ago I saw a server CTF with the map ctf2
There were some particularity: there was no other weapons but the pistol (with infinite ammo) and you died if you were hit once... Now my cousins ask to me a private server with these configurations, but I don't know how to do it...
Someone can help me? smile

Re: Problem with a specific configuration

What you're looking for is called instagib. It's a modification of Teeworlds, but it should work.
Read more and download what you need here: http://www.teeworlds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7138

Kottizen, I hate you, I was just about to answer when I tried to log in and you moved it in that moment! big_smile But, yes, Kottizen is right.

4 (edited by riki107 2011-11-02 17:53:16)

I'm an italian player, I haven't understood how can I do what I have to do  (sorry for the pun XD) ^^"

I do think he's looking for the "Pistol-Instagib" mod & not for Instagib, btw.

Yes, I'm looking for the "pistol" (the standard weapon) smile

Here are the Windows binaries for pCTF: http://duneudne.free.fr/source/teeworlds_srv_pctf.exe
I'll get it compiled on other OS if you need it.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

8 (edited by riki107 2011-11-03 19:42:55)

It doesn't work hmm
There's something wrong: when I touch an heart or a shield I die hmm
However the map is the ctf2 and the gametype ctf smile it would be great if you could help me smile
And one last thing if you can name the server HaveFun would be even better ^^ Anyway thanks for the help smile

riki107 wrote:

It doesn't work hmm

sv_gametype pctf is maybe what you were missing.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

10 (edited by riki107 2011-11-03 19:54:07)

wait wait wait I must compile the serverconfig.cfg??? I thought that it didn't serve smile okok smile
Ok I made the file .cfg but 2 things still don't work: shields and hearts that make me die and the munitions that aren't infinite smile For the other things I solved smile

11 (edited by Dune 2011-11-03 20:08:08)

Muinitions aren't infinite to prevent boring spamming - the reload time of the gun is much shorter than the rifle, and you can remove the hearts and ammo from the map if you dislike that feature. Not sure if I made an option for this :/

Not Luck, Just Magic.

What kind of command I have to use to revove hearts and shield? smile

Edit the map.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Understood smile thanks for all smile

Anyway, at this IP Adress (193.238.73.42:8317) there is the mod I searched (just a little bit different: laser instead of gun) smile