1 (edited by nt10899 2011-11-13 05:19:01)

Topic: [REQUEST] City ANY

Hi! Please don't get upset, crazy, mad, etc. because of CITY... But I was wondering if any City Mods for 0.6.1 have come out yet (in public). I have seen City | P, but that's for 0.5.2... I have seen the others, too! And i'm pretty sure they are for 0.5.2. I have seen DDCity and E | City in game, but they aren't public (I think)... Please! I really wanted it for a long time...
Thanks!

Re: [REQUEST] City ANY

first of all city is the WORST mod i have ever seen and i have a lot of people who agree but since im nice i guess the public city mods are p|city and b|city u may google it but i dont think u will find it because as i said city is the WORST mod any one will play hopefully you will realize that soon but still p|city is kinda crap and so is b|city but u probably want p|city because its better than b|city. these are the only public mods i know of so look it up and if u cant find then i dont know contact the coder of the mod u rly want! now theres about a 1% chance you will get that mod but keep trying i guess and good luck i guess. p.s. i dont think u will get this stuff and if your mad just read my singiture! and of course people will get upset,mad,and crazy its freaking city! city sucks!

~Super

https://github.com/BotoX/teeworlds/tree/crapmod
Teleporter, speedup, doors. Everything you need. The other crap is easy to make...

Consider it as a Christmas present smile

btw: Merry Christmas everyone!! I didn't have a chance to say it yesterday :\

Once in a century...

@BotoX: haha, nice title
@Super Dude: Well, which city mod are you running down? Would be interesting to know that. I'm CITY admin for quite a while now, hosting MikCity, and I fully disagree on what you said regarding the CITY mod (no this is not a typo or shouting, the capsing is on purposed, the mod is simply called CITY). I only have respect for the guys writing this mods, although there are tons of crapmods.
@all: Merry christmas (:

no no no i know theres a mod called CITY but thats not the other such p|city and b|city? ok?
there alot of other mods out there not just CITY like i named p|city b|city n|city e|city L|city are other mods

~Super

7 (edited by nt10899 2012-01-01 00:02:14)

You guys...
Why do you hate City so much? Its the same as DDRace or Panic or all the other game type things...
@Super Dude Didnt I just say P | City is 5.2?
@BotoX Dude... Not EVERYONE knows how to make the other things that I need... I never made a Server before, but im pretty shure your making me make the server config thing.
@ozzy Wanna give me your... City mod? LOL...

Edit 1: I think I found one, but I cant read German/Russian or whatever that is. Maybe you can help me find it.
http://city.teeworlds.com.pl/

8 (edited by TeePhoenix 2012-06-10 16:59:41)

Deleted.

The face of terrorism is called United States of America!

uggggg look city sucks and u have about a 99.9% chance of not getting the server so deal with it

~Super

SHUT UP! I DONT F CARE IF IT SUCKS! THATS YOUR OPINION NOT MINE! THIS IS TEEWORLDS NOT YOUR WORLD...