26 (edited by Cart 2011-10-25 22:56:30)

Re: [MOD] Dodgeball

I played with hooking all the time and throwing all the time the ball not the enemy and they had no chance... and they weren't dump I just hooked where the ball came from(where the enemy was)...
So it was a 3n2(I was in the 2 team) and it worked. What can I say else?
So in general you may be right but I think it's overpowered at the moment...

[21:15:20] Tom-d1ed: das ist ja mal so
[21:15:21] Tom-d1ed: extrem schlecht

After several weeks of testing, I am now ready to release the dodgeball 1.0. Thanks to everyone who play tested it. As usual, if any bugs crop up, let me know.

Windows
Linux x86
Linux x86_64

Source Code

For setting up a server, please set the gametype to db. Also, the only other config worth noting is sv_db_welcome_message for displaying a nice little welcome message to players upon entering the server. Other than that it is very straight forward. Enjoy!

What?

Nilaya wrote:

What?

Lol, instead of replying to a spam bot, you should report him wink

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

love it nice work looking forward to see more great things from you

I'm gonna kill you!
My avatar was made by R.I.P TeBob.

Can you reupload this mod files ?
I can't download

It downloads fine for me.

Also I updated this mod and fixed a some bugs a few months ago. Unfortunately I am unable to contact Nilaya. The source code is here.
I could maybe make a new thread about this version and provide binaries since I plan to maintain it, I don't know.

tnx GetKey
but can u get me maps and autoexec.cfg file ?

if you add an autoexec and maps to your source repository I can host for you for free. I offer instant updates (via github webhooks,  usually within 1 minute)

Having troubles finding servers in the serverlist? Go to Pastebin (its a referer cause there is daily a new pastebin) and add the lines to your settings.cfg (in %APPDATA%\teeworlds). Then open teeworlds and go to the favorites tab. (Note however, standard teeworlds client can only show 256 favorites, use ddnet instead)

Okay, so I made a new thread, more appropriate for this. Anyway,

kinggta wrote:

can u get me maps and autoexec.cfg file ?

Schwertspize wrote:

autoexec and maps

You can use any regular map, my favorite map for this mod is dm6. But two maps were made specifically for this mod DodgeBall 0.5 and DodgeBall 1.5. Thanks to Heinrich for archiving them!

The autoexec file is nothing special since the defaults are pretty sane. More options are described on the new thread.

Schwertspize wrote:

if you add an autoexec and maps to your source repository I can host for you for free.

I will not because I believe this is not the right place for those files, but you hosting this mod would be really nice! I already host it on my server (search for "Dodgeball: Resurection Edition") but one more wouldn't hurt. ;-)