Topic: Some things I'd like to see

1. It would be nice if there was an option to have users aliases/names appear over there characters/tees. Also it'd be neat if you could pick a countries flag too that appears next to your Tee's name in the score screen. Also if there was a seperate name bracket for clans that appears before or after your characters alias, but in another color of the clans chosing. So you could have your clan tag appear in like blue, red, yellow, green etc.

2. Another thing I'd like to see is body armor appear over your Tee when you collect shield / armor. The more armor you have the more that can be seen on your tee. So the type of armor shown on your tee changes if you have 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, and 4/4 shield points. This way you can tell what type of fight your getting into and theres less question when it comes to issues with lag. The armor could just break off mebe like in super ghouls and ghosts.

3. It'd also be pretty sweet if there were objects you could grab with your grapple and throw at people.  Or have traps that respawn, like maybe theres a boulder on the edge of a cliff and if you grapple it, the boulder will fall down. Or there could be things hanging on the ceiling that your tee can throw down on opponents.

4. Also it'd be nice if the game recorded your tee's deaths as well. But I don't mind just having the score because it gets rid of the whole ratio whore type thing.

5. If players could adjust more with there tee that would be cool too, like add hats, or a moustache, or choose your tee's color and sneaker. Also if you could change your tee's voice like in the worms games thatd be neat.

6. Another thing I was thinking it might be cool if there was some sort of bonus to grappling your oppoenent when using the hammer. Maybe you deal more damage when you grapple them.

7. Different death animations might be nice too.

8. Also it could be neat if there was anouncements for getting kills within a certain amount of time. Like if you get 2 quick kills the game yells out double kill or 3 triple etc.

9. Being able to change your maps and having more server options would be nice too. Also if the lag  was more improved because it gets tricky when you have alot more ping.

Thats all I can really think of for now, but I enjoy playing the game so I'm gonna keep on doing that smile

Re: Some things I'd like to see

1. We have some cool stuff in store for clan management stuff but thats a bit into the future.
2. No so sure about this one because it becomes a lot of hassle when we have different skins etc in the future, but it's a good idea.
3. I've thought about this one as well but I have not come to any conclusion about it. It's way in the future for now.
4. Well, we don't record deaths just because of that reason. In DM it doesn't matter, in TDM, perhaps.
5. We have new skins etc coming up, but they will be predefined for now.
6. We have thought about it, but just that you have the hold of him is quite a punishment right now, also we want to wait to see what happens with the grappling hook in CTF because that could be wicked!
7. Death animations has been one of those things that always gets pushed aside because there is more imported stuff to do. Will look into it when we do the 0.3.0 polish.
8. Here, again, we have thought about it and come up with something funny. Not sure what version that will get it but someone.
9. Map rotation is in 0.3.0 right now. Also client side prediction is introduced in 0.3.0 which hides most of the movement lag so it's easier to get around.

Thanks for the reply smile Are you guys thinking of doing any early testing for 0.3.0?

Also what if when you get an opponent with your grappling hook, they loose the ability to change weapons during this time. Because the one thing that is frustrating is when you get them with a grapple and rush in with the hammer and then they switch to the hammer and manage to get the kill. Like there isnt really much of a bonus to grappling your oponent... asside from if they are trying to escape.

Well, being grappled is quite annoying as well as you loose you freedom of movement. If he manages to switch to hammer and bopp one on your head then, well played by him.