Topic: European WAGE Server

I've just moved from South Africa to the UK and while I was in SA I was introduced to a WAGE server (41.185.60.77:8303) this server gives host to maps where you don't fight but instead undergo a series of obstacles some of which impossible without another player. But it's practically impossible to join that server and enjoy the game because of the high latency, I've looked around but nothing has come up about a similar server for Europe and yet so many Europeans join the South African server but have too much trouble with it... This shows that it could be popular as a European server and it's fun. Would there be any servers like this in the future for Europe???

Re: European WAGE Server

Ask guy who created WAGE if he will share this mod with community, than yeah, its possible that this mode will be hosted in europe.

Lutharin wrote:

I've looked around but nothing has come up about a similar server for Europe...... Would there be any servers like this in the future for Europe???

Already ON. there are a lot of DDRACE server in the entire world!

What is the name of this modification? I'm sure there already exist tons of Europe servers if it's a popular gametype.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Lutharin wrote:

maps where you don't fight but instead undergo a series of obstacles some of which impossible without another player.

Sounds like DDRace

Once in a century...

Teeworlds includes plenty of modifications, you can't know which of them he's talking about just with the description. It might be only hosted on few servers, he's not necessarily stupid.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

he wanted find, like he said, something similar, not specific "WAGE" type, so I suggested to HE to play DDRACE....., no-one called He stupid!

p.s.: read well before think wrong

szyker your skynet maps are exactly what I meant with addition of Amor, AIP_Race etc. Is there a European server that hosts your maps?

@Lutharin sure there are servers hosting my maps. For example server called DDracemaX.classic

10 (edited by GBKing 2011-09-24 17:34:20)

Servers should definately broadcast the country where they are from!

GBKing wrote:

Servers should definately broadcast the country where they are from!

You can actually extract that from the IP with libs such as GeoIP. Couldn't figure how to properly include them in Teeworlds tho, it's very buggy for me. Would be great if anyone would manage to do it.

Not Luck, Just Magic.