Topic: How can i make ^^ at Teeworlds?

How can i make ^^ at Teeworlds?

Re: How can i make ^^ at Teeworlds?

Press ^ then space :)

Not Luck, Just Magic.

HE TALK about emoticon maybe....... press leftShift

It's pretty stupid to press it 4 (!) times when doing ^^ in the chat. I think this should be fixed through a check: When i press ^ and the next character I press is also ^ then the engine should automaticly insert 2 ^ so you haven't to press it 4 times. In other games it works fine smile

You could also bind it,

bind f say ^^

Then just press F !

The funny about this signature is that you
don't realize until now that it's a useless signature
but it's too late to stop reading.

Why should i bind ^^ or xD? Maybe i want to write something and then ad ^^ at the end of the sentence. Or somewhere in the middle yikes

BotoX wrote:

Why should i bind ^^ or xD? Maybe i want to write something and then ad ^^ at the end of the sentence. Or somewhere in the middle yikes

Then don't bind it ?
he's just giving another option about what you can do.
Who said you have to do this, why waste a post on this ?

He's right, you can bind it, but you don't have to....

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

I really don't understand how something as simple as "^^" could be this hard to understand... (''._.)

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Because it is pretty hard to type ^^ 4 times only in teeworlds. In every other game, program you only have to type it 2 times. And I write almost every time ^ instead of ^^ because I press ^ w times and then hit enter.

Bee wrote:

I really don't understand how something as simple as "^^" could be this hard to understand... (''._.)

In the previous versions, you could not write a ^ by typing twice ^^. You had to do ^, then whitespace, and repeat this. Took me a year to figure that out!

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
Bee wrote:

In the previous versions, you could not write a ^ by typing twice ^^. You had to do ^, then whitespace, and repeat this. Took me a year to figure that out!

Thanks Dune! You understand me smile