Topic: Search: Instagib mod for Teeworlds 0.6.0

Hello my English is not very good because I am French.
I look for a mod Instgib (.cfg ) for the version Teeworlds 0.6.0

Thank you has all the community teeworlds

2 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-07-17 03:26:26)

Re: Search: Instagib mod for Teeworlds 0.6.0

Hello my friend, welcome to the official Teeworlds web site.

Please tell me what operating system are you using (Windows, Linux, Mac...) and what do you want config file (atoexec.cfg) with you to edit, the mod or both?

Link to the Windows build
Link to the LinuX build

Instagib is my favourite mod smile [+]

Hello, I want both to be also able to modify the port...

4 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-07-17 03:40:52)

Ok then, just download the build for your Operating System (I've posted links in my previous post) and place it in your Teeworlds folder.

The settings you need to modify:

sv_name "the name for your server"
sv_bindaddr (leave blank)
sv_port "the port" (usually 8303)
sv_external_port (in case of firewall or something, just it leave it blank)
sv_register "in case you want others to see your server set to 1 [b]"sv_register 1"[/b], if not: 0"
sv_map "map to use, usually dm1"
sv_rcon_password "admin password" ([b]set this and don't share it[/b])
sv_gametype "set this to idm itdm or ictf
password "password required to enter the server (double click it), leave blank for no password (like it should be)"

To add a vote type: add_vote "What do others see on the server" "the command" (only in this case with the "")

Example: add_vote "Change map to ctf2" "change_map ctf2"

Paste them in a text file (already setted by you without " and ()) and save that file instead of new text document.txt -> autoexec.cfg and paste/replace it in the Teeworlds configuration folder which can be found by double clicking the batch file in your Teeworlds folder. Start the server, go ingame and check the LAN tab, if you see it then everything is ok, if not you messed it up somewhere, write back.

More Settings, Admin Commands, Info on setting up your server: here.

More about the current instagib mod you're hosting riiight here.

Good luck.

5 (edited by Dune 2011-07-17 11:04:06)

Just to point something out, I can understand some guys have a list of commands hey fill in for each server, letting blank some ones. What I don't quite get is that you tell him to put this kind of line into a model config (sv_bindaddr (leave blank)). I mean, it really does nothing, better to remove it.
Same goes with sv_register 1, I see it in a lot of configs, it's damn useless.
Was just a notice, your post is kinda okay else.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

I can understand some guys have a list of commands hey fill in for each server, letting blank some ones. I see it in a lot of configs, it's damn useless. Was just a notice, your post is kinda okay else.

I for myself personally prefer to write all of the commands, just to make sure everything is my way. I wasn't sure about which commands are required and which weren't, so I posted some extra ones, you  nvr know whether he's gonna need them or not, they won't hurt anyway (:

Thank you but I did not understand how we can launcher the server could you if you like to send to me file of config any pres with the port 8313 and the name of the server: Serveur ICTF BioPi [FR]
With the mod Instagib CTF. Thank you.

Light~Sophien[BioPi] wrote:

Thank you but I did not understand how we can launcher the server could you if you like to send to me file of config any pres with the port 8313 and the name of the server: Serveur ICTF BioPi [FR]
With the mod Instagib CTF. Thank you.

You should avoid to use ports out of the 8303-8310 range, because these are not detected by your client into the LAN tab.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Thank you for your help but dices that I launch the file Instagib Windows.exe it opens then closes.

Thank you for your help but dices that I launch the file Instagib Windows.exe it opens then closes.

Dude, even if you think your english is bad, you should at least try to review your sentences after auto translating them.
"dès que" => "dices that" is really not comprehensible for non-french speakers. Dices is something that may roll you a number between 1 and 6.

That crash of the server is probably due to invalid standard map or you not having the right map into your map folder, or even port already in use. Please launch the server from a command line and send us a log, from that point we'll be able to help you.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I open file Instagib Windows but the server launch is a mod DM or TDM

You need to set sv_gametype to ictf into the autoexec.cfg file hip-hop told you to create ;)

Not Luck, Just Magic.

But I have already put sv_gametype ICTF.

But I have already put sv_gametype ICTF.

Do not use caps.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Thanks you very much

Another problem, I have to configure the port 8313 but it does not work.

17 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-07-18 18:10:33)

sv_port 8313 in your config file, http://www.portforward.com/ to forward it if needed, check anti-virus software and firewalls to let through the port smile Should be ok now.

Another problem, I have to configure the port 8313 but it does not work.

I told you not to use ports out of the 8303-8310 range. If you still want to run over 8313, then you need to add this command in your config:

sv_port 8313

which was in the explicative post from hip-hope, btw.

Not Luck, Just Magic.