1 (edited by DiNo29 2011-07-04 00:21:00)

Topic: What happened to HPrace ?

Hey

I didn't play for a long while, and apparently HPrace isn't hosted at all anymore, what's up with that ?
I played DDrace a bit but I remember HPrace being superior, how come this took over ?

Anyone still have HPrace server for windows ? Link is dead in its topic hmm

Re: What happened to HPrace ?

because a lot of people like ddrace, and have no sense of variety. most of the people i see playiing ddrace say stuff like "oh, ctf is lame, and dm is dumb, and race is boring, and ddrace rulez"

but its because more people play ddrace.

DiNo29 wrote:

Hey

I didn't play for a long while, and apparently HPrace isn't hosted at all anymore, what's up with that ?
I played DDrace a bit but I remember HPrace being superior, how come this took over ?

Anyone still have HPrace server for windows ? Link is dead in its topic :/

DDRace and HpRace are not linked by any way. LordSkelethom was actually the HpRace's dev, but as he stopped maintaining his mods, the mod did not get ported to 0.6. It would be pretty nice if anyone could do it, wouldn't take much time, and should simply be based on the 0.5 version, without any "/r or superadmin lololol". :)

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Do you have the 0.5 source ? The link is dead too in the mod's topic >_<

HPRace ftw .. but anyway will get boring again if it gets ported because same reason of last time, no new maps for it anymore..

Visit our clan: =Eagle= !

But anyone can make new maps yikes

DiNo29 wrote:

Link is dead in its topic hmm

Beside the links from LordSkelethom a few more people posted some links. E.g. me a link to a patch (only a bugfix and an rcon command more compared to original), should be possible to apply it on 0.5.1 (maybe even 0.5.2) source.

I would love to see some HpRace servers and players, too, but I guess I will not sad