Topic: Teeworlds league

Hello. I am thinking about creating website for teeworlds league as a pet project. Something similar as etf2l is to team fortress 2. Im not involved in community so i wonder will there be any positive feedback in form of participants and organizers?

Re: Teeworlds league

What would that involve to be a participant or organizer?

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

We've had several attempts to do things like that and each single one failed. Some projects (e.g. funwar) were able to organize some nice tournaments, but all in all nothing was permanent. The problem is this: In order to make a good and permanent league system the project needs to be done in a very professional way and the people behind the project need to put in a lot of time. And this is the most problematic part, as most people don't want to put that much effort into that. The most promising league is (in my eyes) ESL. However, it seems the admins for the teeworlds ladders and cups are not that much into the high-level-scene, so the cups are not that interesting for many teeworlds players.

That is what bothers me before actually starting something. Also there is lack of input so ill probably put this idea on shelf.