Topic: Laser Colour? again?

Hey, i know there's an infinite number of requests about the laser colour of the rifle but...i know it's hardcoded somewhere right? well i saw in earlier versions of teeworlds that people have been able to change the color of the laser, so why not in 0.6.X too? i'm having trouble finding the files in which the laser color is hardcoded..can anybody help me with that? smile

Re: Laser Colour? again?

The laser-color-change feature was in Teecomp and some modified client used to have it in 0.5.2. The Teeworlds Gamer will have it, as Dune said, in the next version of his client:

Dune wrote:
DøñE wrote:

Am I just blind or isn't in your client the laser-colour-change-function? Would be nice if you could implement it into the next version smile

Wups. Gotta do this for the next version. Thank you for the notice.

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Thx for replying smile so now all i've got to do is connect my seatbelt and wait for the new version :-ss smile)

If I'm not wrong, with Sushis Client Pack you are able to change the color of the laser beam.

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

You are not wrong.
I use Sushis Client Pack and can promise that changing the laser colour is possible.

Then something must have changed, Sushi told me he hadn't got the time to port the laser colors. (that's why I've rewritten it).

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

Then something must have changed, Sushi told me he hadn't got the time to port the laser colors. (that's why I've rewritten it).

Maybe using the new version of Pack the laser-color settings in the .cfg file has not been removed but the GUI section about the laser is not coded.

» Albert Einsteein: I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

I download the latest version (with the data files) and tested it. Under the settings tab "Tee" you should find the laser color setting.

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

9 (edited by love 2011-05-22 20:03:02)

Sushi's client pack does not work with my 0.6.0 ? yikes  the game starts and i can join servers, but i see NO WRITING at all ! hmm(help?)

You need to have the .ttf font in your teeworlds/fonts folder.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:

i changed the menu for it... i might have told u that i didnt finished the new menu some time ago ^^

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

12 (edited by love 2011-05-22 20:48:19)

I fixed it, thx, everything works perfectly now, sushi's client pack is awesome! big_smile thx guys for helping me out smile now i can finally play with a black laser >:)