Topic: Spring-cleaning

We would like to do some spring cleaning before the summer begins. Aproximately 50% of all registered users have not written one single post. Thus we suppose they are either spam bots who did not pass the spam test or inactive accounts which do not have an appropriate purpose. But if you are one of those guys who registered and only follows passively the discussions please answer this thread to increase your post count to 1. smile

We have not decided yet when we want to delete these zombie accounts exactly. (A certain date will be announced soon)

Please tell all your friends who might have such an inactive account and who might want to keep it.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Re: Spring-cleaning

Oh lol.

Hello guys

Bee wrote:

Why, hello there. wink
Landil, is it okay if you delete one of my old accounts? For the life of me, I can't remember its password or the email's password I linked it to so I haven't been able to delete it myself.

Please send me a pm with the user name/link to the profile.

alias wrote:

mine too: aryalive

Please send me a pm with the user name/link to the profile, I could not find a user named this.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Hey everyone...

So about deleting those accounts: I'll have to do it rather soon, all those bans are putting a quite heavy load on the server which might slow down the webpage somewhat.
And for those who might get deleted: Don't cry, you didn't post anyways! Just reregister smile

So long

6 (edited by Kottizen 2011-05-12 21:03:48)

dremy wrote:

oh you gona delete all the accounts? sorry for double post sad sad i am realy sorry

He will only delete those which have contributed with less than, or precisely, zero posts.

(There's an "Edit" link next to your posts, please consider taking advantage of it next time.)

HI GUYS :3

FOREVER ALONE D:

My account is reactivated now. I need to get one post smile

Ok, im unbaned, i reply for a get post big_smile

hey epple is still here

Kottizen wrote:

He will only delete those which have contributed with less than, or precisely, zero posts.

hi

ricaluanna wrote:

If someone gets deleted, can they still use the old info to register again?

Yes.

14 (edited by m!nus 2011-05-16 18:30:18)

It is done.

Query OK, 9431 rows affected (0.89 sec)

Edit:
That was one too much... fixed now.