1 (edited by Khan 2011-05-05 16:15:06)

Topic: [Map] Flagball - Khan

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt286/HollowKhan/KhansFlagball-maps-1.png?t=1304532962
Good day everyone! Today I will introduce you to some of my Flagball-Maps. I hope you like them.

fb_snowbreeze:
I pay heed to the movement and of course of it's graphics. I've used the winter_main, winter_doodads and the other standard winter-stuff.
Overviews:1, 2, 3,
Screens: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

fb_desertstorm + fb_sandstorm - redesign
I redesigned these maps with the new desert_main and more doodads. I also integrate a surprise (Screen 1).
Screenshots: 1, 2, 3, 4

[download all]

If you want to make you an opinion on the maps, you would rather see them in-game.
I am grateful to those who tested out my map (for example Tee Killa & Skadi) and of course the hoster (Nilaya).

Server:
East Coast Tees - Instagib Flagball
Khan's Flagball-Server 'iFB

Re: [Map] Flagball - Khan

Very cool maps, but I think fb_snowbreeze is to much similar to fb_desertstorm.
But in spite of this, both maps are very nice. smile

Thank You. ^^It wasn't my aim that it has similars to desertstorm (and i do think it hasn't^^). Maybe you think that cause of the screenshots of the goals, but they were different to defense. big_smile Maybe we have an other point of view. ;-)

Yea, snowbreeze is similar in some ways to desertstorm but it plays totally differently. I think there is more space and it's more fluid than desertstorm. I really like it. Thank you khan. Now if only we can get some of the crappier fb maps to die off.

5 (edited by Marik 2011-05-06 14:00:43)

thank you for retiling my map good job i´ll add a quicklink of
this thread @ the original thread.

No problem. smile
I need some opinion for the redesigned fb_skyways:
1. Should i let the clouds in?
* 1, 2
or
* 1, 2

2. goals