Re: [MOD] Race

Can someone give me the 0.5.x source (not trunk)?

I have not any map for this MOD!!!!    plz help me!!!!

Good smile but i have problem big_smile with this race_mod ..

i need to report a critical bug. everytime i try to load my map with the client (editor) or the srv, they instantly crash with no exception. the map is absolutely basic and mapped with the original client, but i used the 64bit version.
this turned out to be the problem just recently, i needed some time to find the source. after loading and saving with the 6.1 32bit client i could also use the race client. shouldnt be hard to fix that since the original client already knows how.

please upload the map for reproducing the bug.

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

you can reproduce it with any map, just open editor in original client, save, and try to load in race client. ive noticed that the server does not crash with this map, to make him crash just place 10 unhookables at a border and save before setting up the srv (i dont know if that the exact criteria but thats what made the srv crash). if you really need my map i can upload it aswell but if not i wait until its ready to release.

82 (edited by Sushi Tee 2013-11-05 16:57:42)

the bug is due to the 0.6.2 client because it uses an item in the map which got only partly copied from the race mod into 0.6.2. Thats why it is trying to find something which is not there. I implemented something which should make it possible to load the map but it's not a good fix since i would have to change the version of the map item which would force me to update all maps with included settings. So basically ALL teerace maps and I wont do that before 0.7.

I wont compile the new version because Im too lazy and simply mapping with the race client or with 0.6.1 will fix this issue. If you need the fix you can compile this source with the fix yourself. I also fixed compiling with Visual Studio 2013.

thx for reporting smile

uptee - a simple web interface for hosting and maintaining teeworlds servers
teerace - a website gathering results of trusted Race-mod servers providing global ranking and statistics
*gV* rox ^^

83 (edited by Phlimy 2014-04-27 23:45:54)

Thanks! big_smile

84 (edited by DanilBest 2017-04-06 09:06:12)

Amesome big_smile