1 (edited by Fitztee 2011-04-09 04:40:52)

Topic: How I shoot/aim

This is dedicated to people who are wanting to learn a helpful way to get kills.
I find the easiest or most helpful way for me is shooting where your opponent MIGHT go, therefore cutting down the players choice of places to escape. It works for me but I am not positive you will find it helpful.
I also like using either the shotgun or rocket launcher for this tactic.  It works because they spread out and redues your opponents escapes even more than any other gun.
  Good luck!

Re: How I shoot/aim

nice tutorial, if you want to add more tactics, edit your post and you might end up with a guide for noobs

3 (edited by majkl 2011-04-09 07:45:59)

Hey fitz wink ! This is pretty helpful. Interesting you picked this up so quickly. I never started using this tactic until I learned it well into my time here on teeworlds. Can't say much else besides what alias said: keep this guide going! You never know, it might truly help someone. I wish someone had made this tutorial a while back, so I didn't have to learn it all by myself.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Thank you. Hope it helped people, haha.

Fitztee wrote:

Thank you. Hope it helped people, haha.

I'm sorry, but I really think ppl should learn this themself's by Playing, not Reading!