Topic: Snake tactic problemm

Hello!

As first: Snake tactic is tactic with slow movings and excellent shots (especially using rifle). Everything is easy: do not move quickly and concentrate your attention at players' movings around your. In 85% (depends on your skill in it) or higher shots will be exact. 10 shots from rifle and youll preform some not bad frags. This tactic is very good when you are trying to return your flag with accompanions.

But, high percent of good shots rom rifle (that tactic is good only when you are using rifle: other weapons are with too slow bullets or short-distance)makes other players think that im using bot. Thats main problemm for me.

Thank you for reading smile .

Re: Snake tactic problemm

And what is the reason for telling us this?

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

Gotta try this technique next time, sounds pretty effective!

Why didn't you tell us about it before? Was it a clan secret?!

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

Let's sum it up:
"Stop using your hook in a decent way, only use the arrows; start moving like a noob, this way you'd have a better aim."

My answer:
The more predictable your moves are, the easier the ennemy will shoot you.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

5 (edited by Hydra FREEDOM 2011-04-05 17:35:05)

Dune wrote:

Let's sum it up:
"Stop using your hook in a decent way, only use the arrows; start moving like a noob, this way you'd have a better aim."

My answer:

No, Dune. You arent right. If you think that its not so effective you are wrong. 2-3 hits from the rifle (one-by-one without missings) at middle distance is very dangerous in classical game. If there is many players around, enemy will have no time to turn fire to you. So excellent frag without damage. Especially good at flagkeeper (you are trying to kill him).

If you speaking about movings, you can divide short time to do short, but fast moving (without shooting). It will help you to keep distance. And then "2-3 hits from the rifle" again.

P. S.: Its good when you have same (or bigger) skill with oppenent.

Captain AMN wrote:

Why didn't you tell us about it before? Was it a clan secret?!

That was'n't clan secret. Only concentration will help you. Concentrate at enemies movings and you'll have largest accuracy. Concentrate at enemies shots and you'll left it. Concentrate at collision (static objects) and you'll be fastest at movings. Balance everything and you'll be god at playing smile .

That tactic is only example for well composed tactic. I use that very often. smile

Hydra FREEDOM wrote:
Dune wrote:

Let's sum it up:

My answer:

No, Dune. You arent right. If you think that its not so effective you are wrong. 2-3 hits from the rifle (one-by-one without missings) at middle distance is very dangerous in classical game. If there is many players around, enemy will have no time to turn fire to you. So excellent frag without damage. Especially good at flagkeeper.

Ah. Of course, my bad! So, when you will be camping like a noob, all your opponents will focus their fire on others, especially when you have the flag. Great strategy.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Dune wrote:
Hydra FREEDOM wrote:
Dune wrote:

Let's sum it up:

My answer:

No, Dune. You arent right. If you think that its not so effective you are wrong. 2-3 hits from the rifle (one-by-one without missings) at middle distance is very dangerous in classical game. If there is many players around, enemy will have no time to turn fire to you. So excellent frag without damage. Especially good at flagkeeper.

Ah. Of course, my bad! So, when you will be camping like a noob, all your opponents will focus their fire on others, especially when you have the flag. Great strategy.

Why camping? I see no reason to catch grenades aimed on you. I stay at one position only when enemies are not at in-screen area or not near to use hook and grenades. I said "minimize movings", but not stop it!

Yeah, great idea!
Get through the map, get the flag, move at 1 screen / minute, so that your opponents can come across you and kill you about 10 times smile
They even can come back if they come to die, as you're moving extremly slow.

Seriously, the point is: in CTF games, the aim is to flag, not to be able to kill as much ennemies as you can. In normal games, ennemies will focus the flagger.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

And you'll be 100% easier to hit! Good luck with the flag wink