Re: [MOD] TeeMo-II

Bee wrote:

I thought it was worded fine, but I'll reword it:

I could of wrote:

I like TeeMo so I'm excited to see an updated version. I hope in an upcoming version there will be the incorporation of new sounds and graphics to go with TeeMo like in nodes where it doesn't use all the official Teeworlds graphics or sounds but uses new ones that were incorporated into the mod.

Side Note: The layout of the introduction to TeeMo-II doesn't give the mod justice; the mod is way more exciting than portrayed, hence, sexier screen shoots and detailed information on the new weapons (and anything else relevant) would make the topic better.

Understand?

"could of" LOL

Also good work Ninja Style! I can't wait for future mods from you.

Ex-King of Teeworlds

yemDX..... good night smile
----------------
This mod are dead... pls close.. or delete this post smile thx!

Too bad...

Once in a century...

You make mods and wen they are dead your make a happy emotion... I dont get it yikes

Playing Teeworlds since 2011!
"I will always be topless for you"
                  - Günther Branlutte

This mod are alive again ... Release version soon smile

Sadly, The only mod i loves like hell died. sad

What would you say about mod revival? That mod takes me to good old times. I guess, I could program it for 0.6.2. smile

Hi.. Oh! TeeMo here again?? ^^

I have yet sources... but haven't time... if like i can upload it to github...

yeah, upload it please, it would be great to recover this mod for 0.6.2

DBGuy wrote:

What would you say about mod revival? That mod takes me to good old times. I guess, I could program it for 0.6.2. smile

IF you would do this,heaven's back on earth (i like the 0.5.x teemo more than the new T-II :c ,but okay this mod died yikes)

MuffinMario wrote:

[. . .] but okay this mod died yikes)

Ummm.... really? ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZRm5l4vHBU  wink

62 (edited by MuffinMario 2014-01-29 19:11:11)

unsigned char* wrote:
MuffinMario wrote:

[. . .] but okay this mod died yikes)

Ummm.... really? ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZRm5l4vHBU  wink

NICE yikes
Just the [E] [S] [G] [M] and [ H ] (Prefixes) are missing,
but only for developing this you would get my love :DD

unsigned char* wrote:

Hi.. Oh! TeeMo here again?? ^^

I have yet sources... but haven't time... if like i can upload it to github...

Not being bad,but If you have sources,why you still dont upload them :I.
(when you have time to post a video on YouTube :0)

Muffin smile  upload a video to youtube only need press ~2 Keys and ~5clicks...

I search the sources but the version its for TeeMo-II and its more bugged.... this new version follow the last gametype.. and more clean to dev with it (For Example, now all Teemo Info is stored in CInfoTeemo class, the weapons not are in CProjectile or CLaser... etc...)

I tell you that i upload it the last weekend.. but i only can work on it 2 days at week.. (and i need made other thinks in my life in these 2 days)... i hope that in this weekend i can upload sources and binaries.

Sorry for the delay and how bad I write in English.

64 (edited by MuffinMario 2014-01-30 15:19:47)

unsigned char* wrote:

Muffin smile  upload a video to youtube only need press ~2 Keys and ~5clicks...

I search the sources but the version its for TeeMo-II and its more bugged.... this new version follow the last gametype.. and more clean to dev with it (For Example, now all Teemo Info is stored in CInfoTeemo class, the weapons not are in CProjectile or CLaser... etc...)

I tell you that i upload it the last weekend.. but i only can work on it 2 days at week.. (and i need made other thinks in my life in these 2 days)... i hope that in this weekend i can upload sources and binaries.

Sorry for the delay and how bad I write in English.

I dont expect you to upload it at a certain point, I just want to get some informations about how you're doing.
It's fine that you at least do all this work for this gamemode but also it takes time to upload (time while video is getting up on youtube) takes also a small time :c

xDDD yes... and play teeworlds at week... but... i'm programming 9 hours (or more...) at day... please understand me xD

P.D: I'm Ninja Style...

unsigned char* wrote:

xDDD yes... and play teeworlds at week... but... i'm programming 9 hours (or more...) at day... please understand me xD

P.D: I'm Ninja Style...

9 hours!? woah big_smile THATS A LONG TIME O-O
Could you PM me back somewhen^^