1 (edited by Ikaron 2011-03-25 16:32:49)

Topic: [MOD] mCTF - Helpers Required

Hello Guys, I'm creating a Grenade MOD and need some help on it. It includes an account, powerup & money system. I'm not very far at the moment, and it would be nice if someone wants to help me at coding. Just add me in Skype (nanovirus98) or write me a PM. When it's finished, I'm gonna make the source public.

Re: [MOD] mCTF - Helpers Required

Well, there is already a grenade-instagib mod.
And most people dislike mods with money or account system thingies.
And we don't support mods.
So don't expect too much.

3 (edited by Ikaron 2011-03-24 21:27:56)

I don't really do^^ But There ARE people who like acc / money systems. I know the gCTF Mod, but  it's a bit boring without powerups^^ Since in my MOD you're probably able to get double amount of shields/hearts on pickup, more bullets, and you'll be able to carry more shields. This is NOT gonna have One-Hit-Kills.

Ikaron wrote:

This is NOT gonna have One-Hit-Kills.

Excuse me but, one-shot-kills is the instagib definition.

spl0k, aka Al`. From the HuH clan.
Noobing pwns since 01/01/1970.
TeeViewer - TeeComp

spl0k wrote:
Ikaron wrote:

This is NOT gonna have One-Hit-Kills.

Excuse me but, one-shot-kills is the instagib definition.

This post deserves more than +1 smile

AwayD wrote:

Well, there is already a grenade-instagib mod.
And most people dislike mods with money or account system thingies.
And we don't support mods.
So don't expect too much.

People dislike powerups and money because there is no GUI! I mean.. buying stuff in a text user interface is ugly as hell.. believe me, if there were a real client mod for powerups and money and upgrades, it would be pretty good ... like nodes. Do you think that people would play nodes if there were no building pictures? I probably wouldn't smile

Yep you're right on all that^^
I did not know that Instagib = One hit, I thought insta = one weapon & unlimited ammo, but whatever^^
Maybe I'm able to create a client, but I don't really know.. First, I'll try this using the chat, writing a client later maybe.