Topic: Create an Own name ?

Sorry, im new and i still dont understand how to create a name?

Re: Create an Own name ?

If you are ingame: press "Esc", click on "settings", then "player" and then click on "nameless tee" and change the name.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

I really wonder how you managed to write a post in this forum if you can't even find out and understand basic buttons. I'm not even sure about what you want to ask, since at the first start of teeworlds a popup shows up that asks you to change the name of your tee.

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

I guess his main language isn't english so he isn't able to type in teeworlds.
If i am right, switch it in the settings.

Stay wild big_smile

Captain AMN wrote:

I really wonder how you managed to write a post in this forum if you can't even find out and understand basic buttons. I'm not even sure about what you want to ask, since at the first start of teeworlds a popup shows up that asks you to change the name of your tee.

Don't be mean. tongue
Not everyone is using the 5.0 trunk.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

Bee wrote:
Captain AMN wrote:

Don't be mean. tongue
Not everyone is using the 5.0 trunk.

At first, it's 0.5trunk.
Secondly, this works on every version of Teeworlds (I remembered I saw it for my first game with 0.4.2).

I guess he just wanted to know something else but failed with English.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

I only remember that feature in the new trunk versions... But it doesn't really matter.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!