Topic: Improvations!

I think Teeworlds is a great game but i also think you should make a new improve-"Teeworlds Xtreme"!This is a new game for Teeworlds where the game start to be more serious.Here would be special moves when you kill someone or a "Dance Redactor" to make your own,unical move!Also I think Singleplayer game with bots and scenery should make this game more famous.Also it would be wonderful if you will add some fan's modes of multiplayer game such as ZOMB or another.From new equipment i must say that there would be this guns(with the older one):Dual Deagle,Deagle,Rocket Launcher(Or RPG instead),Sniper Rifle,Dual Shotguns and an Plasma Grenade.Also there should be added special abilities and Abilities tree,levels of your Tee and Your Rucksack with equipment!
---
If i made a mistake,sorry because i'm not american or english-i'm Ukrainian and i can't speak english perfectly.My Skype is-skiper100333.

Write me please(mishaStarWars@mail.ru)if you have an own idea to make perfect this idea!Also if there would be answers also write me please/

Merged double posts. // Azon

Re: Improvations!

Some ideas I like, but generally your starting to get too complicated. Teeworlds is supposed to be a great but simple game. Now, modifications are for the crazy and wild ideas, but even mods too should keep a leash on how wild they get. You can suggest new ideas here but try to make sure it's a new idea. *hint* Check the list first *hint*

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!

No. No. No.

VazR wrote:

From new equipment i must say that there would be this guns(with the older one):Dual Deagle,Deagle,Rocket Launcher(Or RPG instead),Sniper Rifle,Dual Shotguns and an Plasma Grenade.Also there should be added special abilities and Abilities tree,levels of your Tee and Your Rucksack with equipment!

This is a simple game, dumbass. Teeworlds will NEVER have this load of bull.
Teeworlds is suppose to be a simple game. And what's good about it is that everything is BALANCED. No stats, no "more attack damage", no shit like that. The game requires skill to get mastered, and that's what I like about. Adding all these new weapons and other abilities and crap like that will ruin the game.
Sorry for being harsh, but at the author, please take your ideas and burn them up before I rage anymore.

USA pride. What now.

4 (edited by Landil 2010-12-18 12:26:14)

fazer! wrote:

No. No. No.
This is a simple game, dumbass. Teeworlds will NEVER have this load of bull.
Teeworlds is suppose to be a simple game. And what's good about it is that everything is BALANCED. No stats, no "more attack damage", no shit like that. The game requires skill to get mastered, and that's what I like about. Adding all these new weapons and other abilities and crap like that will ruin the game.
Sorry for being harsh, but at the author, please take your ideas and burn them up before I rage anymore.

You already know what will happen: please edit your post and make it appropriate. We're not in kindergarden or in school here. We respect each other and each other's ideas. If you disagree with someone's opinion you can tell us, but on a rational level, please.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

5 (edited by fazer! 2010-12-18 16:05:13)

No. No. No.

VazR wrote:

From new equipment i must say that there would be this guns(with the older one):Dual Deagle,Deagle,Rocket Launcher(Or RPG instead),Sniper Rifle,Dual Shotguns and an Plasma Grenade.Also there should be added special abilities and Abilities tree,levels of your Tee and Your Rucksack with equipment!

This is a simple game, slightly lower-IQ-than-normal teeworlds citizen. Teeworlds will NEVER have this cult of idea.
Teeworlds is suppose to be a simple game. And what's good about it is that everything is BALANCED. No stats, no "more attack damage", no brown-smelly-matter like that. The game requires skill to get mastered, and that's what I like about. Adding all these new weapons and other abilities and things like that will ruin the game.
Sorry for being harsh, but at the author, please take your ideas and please rethink them and remember about the simplicity of teeworlds.

You critics.

SOME EDITS (thanks, dune): VazR, you have a decent idea in mind, but i dont think the MAIN game will have these implications (vanilla, etc.). On the other hand, this would make for an interesting mod.

USA pride. What now.

6 (edited by Dune 2010-12-18 15:42:25)

fazer! wrote:

No. No. No.
This is a simple game, slightly lower-IQ-than-normal teeworlds citizen. Teeworlds will NEVER have this cult of idea.
Teeworlds is suppose to be a simple game. And what's good about it is that everything is BALANCED. No stats, no "more attack damage", no brown-smelly-matter like that. The game requires skill to get mastered, and that's what I like about. Adding all these new weapons and other abilities and things like that will ruin the game.
Sorry for being harsh, but at the author, please take your ideas and please rethink them and remember about the simplicity of teeworlds.

You critics.

You should use the edit feature of the forum in place of posting a corrected answer.
And I agree with you on the topic, VazR, you're really not getting the spirit of Teeworlds.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

i think it should stay how it is and u can also make ur own bots

>:]