1 (edited by wappsify 2010-12-22 16:07:25)

Topic: [SOLVED]Teeworlds Poster

HeyHo Tee's out there,

First, I don't know if this is the right place for this Question, but anyways here it is.
Like everybody knows  (I really hope that ;D), Christmas is near!
And so I wanna ask you, if anybody of you knows an Picture, that is good enough to do a placard of it.
Because my Brother loves Teeworlds and he wants a Placard, so if anybody has ideas, just post here.

Ahh, and when there are no cool pictures out there for a placard, maybe some of the cool graphicer's (don't know if this is right english big_smile) can do one? If it is really good I will pay you 10€ with PaySafeCard, just to motivate you xD.

Edit: For the placard, it should have a cool yellow tee, a slogan "Teeworlds" and it would be cool if "Jumping the Gun" would be on it, too. But just let out your Creativity wink.
It would be perfect if, the picture would be about 120x60cm(14174 x 7087 pixel)

wapps.

burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Re: [SOLVED]Teeworlds Poster

The idea looks nice, some drawers often make arts for winter / christmas / summer holidays and so on, but you maybe should move it to Content: Graphics part.

Not Luck, Just Magic.

The idea's great. I think wallpapers, posters and so on would be great. But It's a big effort to fill 14174 x 7087 px with details.

void ..

Blue, for 10 euros i think whoever see's this and has free time, he will do it

"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." Nikola Tesla.

Ahh, the placard don't has to be full of details, I mean you can draw a tee, that is 10x10 pixel big and you can draw one, that is 1000x1000 big ;D.

Well, you shouldn't ask "somebody", you should better ask a experienced artist like Landil or Zatline!

There goes Crises being modest...

...or ask Crises!

Yeah, I already thought about asking somebody specific, but the problem is, that I an new here and I don't know who would create a (good!) placard, But thanks for your tip, I think I am going to ask them all and look who will do something.

Btw: Is anybody of them German, because my English is not really good, I am in 9. Grade at the moment. o.O

wapps.

9 (edited by Landil 2010-12-08 03:39:13)

http://img602.imageshack.us/img602/5173/matricks.png
this is a quick and dirty sketch of how a poster could look like ... of course a lot of stuff needs to be done ... the weapon and the shading are crap and much more to do. So please don't judge the details; it's a concept.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

Hey Landil!
Thanks for this thing, this is already good ( I never could  do something like this ;D), cool matrix-like placard.

I have some ideas about the placard: Instead of: When it's done... You could write 'Jumping the Gun', because that's the slogan of Teeworlds ;D. And maybe a white tee, that looks a little bit like a rabbit, you know, what I mean ;D.
Ahh and I don't know, do tees have a navel? ;D

wapps.

when it's done is the officiial answer to the question "when will 0.6 be released?" so this is funny (!)
and a white tee which looks like a rabbit WTF? For which reason should i change the concept of the poster?

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

12 (edited by Tee Killa 2010-12-08 18:40:43)

One reason could be money? ;D

» Use the Search Function before opening multiple topics...
» Member of: JsA - Just stay Alloha! (since 2009)

13 (edited by Landil 2010-12-08 18:43:39)

Tee Killa wrote:

One reason could be money? ;D

Money, money, money must be funny, but it pleases me more if he would donate it for development or for a new official webserver

Lol landils sketches look much better than some ppls artworks hah!

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5173/matricks.png
@wapps: You have to decide if you want me to finish this poster (by the way, a placard is sth. completely different) or not. But I won't change the core design any more; only the hands, feet, katana and some details will be tweaked. But ...

If you would like to add some certain names or a message at the place where the red text is, just tell me what you want me to write there, e.g. "best teeworldsplayer YOUR BROTHER'S NAME as a present X-MAS 2010 from YOUR NAME ...". But choose wisely, I do not want to change it later.

120 x 60 cm² are not the usual poster dimensions, but this picture has the same ratio and can easily be rendered to fulfill your 94 megapixel requirements.

btw put the katana bit higher. looks like hed step it in the ground.

good night all!

the katana will be redrawn completely if wapps wants the poster

alias wrote:

...or ask Crises!

...or ask ALIAS.

That's awesome work tongue

Account inactive since 11/8
.. Although i sometimes visit :3...

Alpha-Nuva wrote:
alias wrote:

...or ask Crises!

...or ask ALIAS.

That's awesome work tongue

... or stop asking as you already have an awesome placard from Landil.
Great work btw! smile

Not Luck, Just Magic.

Ohh, first, okay I didn't know that it is a poster, not a placard, sry.
Second, yea, that poster is really cool, I will take this, sorry for the Others.
Did you ever watch Matrix ;D? You know, at the beginning, Neo is sleeping and his Computer gets hacked, and at his desktop the message:" Follow the white rabbit, Neo." appears.
But I thought about this again and now I think it would ruin the layout of the poster completely, so sorry for this.
I know, that the size is not a normal poster size, but I know an online shop for posterprint, where the prices for this size are really good, so I decided for this size.

With this 2 slogans it looks very cool, I think. (just my little opinion (: )

You mean, i should donate that money for development? Aren't you a developer? ;D No, just kidding, my problem is, that (at the moment) you cannot donate money for teeworlds with a Paysafecard and my parents don't want me to give my bank data to anyone in the internet (I know, they are a little bit old-fashioned). So i would be pleased if you accept the Paysafecard, because for that good work I want to give a little gift to you. (:

-> Next point: The name.

For the name it would be cool if you could write: for the most faithful Teeworlds Player  »m&m's«
                                                                             |      little    ||  big   ||       little            ||    big     |

That's all I think, I hope I didn't forget anything.

wapps.

I'm nearly done with the poster, but I need to add the finishing touches. I promise you will get it tomorrow night!

By the way, I changed the katana into two pistols.

Okay, then I have to go to a filling station for the paysafecard now ;D.

wapps.

No! Wait, we'll Talk about this later or via private Message. There might be a different option.

I know you already talked with landil but i think my artwork fits your needs a bit better.

http://www.bilderhoster.at/upload/lljjx1292087016.jpg

For the money, i prefer paypal, but we can talk about this later.

*** JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS ***

For his birthday, I would want to know how old he is?