1 (edited by HipHopBlond 2011-07-04 03:06:45)

Topic: [SUPPORT] Help Us Keep TW Alive! [CLOSED]

Hello dear tees,

After I've seen what happened yesterday with teeworlds.com (honestly i was expecting it) i started thinking of ways to convert matricks thinking bout the game. Well some of my friends contacted him and the result ended in matricks making a whole new team as he leaves tw (best of luck to them).

While i was really thinking it's all over i contacted some friends (the same one talking to matricks lather) and we made a support group on facebook saying help us save teeworlds... Well Teeworlds is already save but the group made a lot of progress, honestly I'm surprised.

Sooo instead of deleting the group we changed the topic to "LET'S KEEP TEEWORLDS ALIVE"

The main idea is to gather ppl (pro's or just ppl) who love the game and wouldn't do something like crashing servers, spamming etc and keep the spirit alive! U can upload images, vids, maps, broadcast your servers, leave comments, meet other ppl who like the game, discuss very important things and much much more.

Here's the link: PROJECT CLOSED

What can i say... let's keep tw alive ^^

Re: [SUPPORT] Help Us Keep TW Alive! [CLOSED]

good idea

I don't understand how do you want to keep TeeWorlds alive?!
Sorry, if it will sound bad for you but you want to keep the game alive with creating stupid page on Facebook? Its pointless imho.

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

4 (edited by HipHopBlond 2010-08-30 13:06:27)

Actually the page ain't bad and it's getting popular as we speak.
Well if u take a look U'll see what I'm talking 'bout... let's not forget the past idea behind what it is now (it was just to show matricks we care AND it made progress really fast) it will be a shame to delete it now... I'm always working on it updating thinking new discussions and adding news, believe you me, it's NOT pointless!

I join!!

Go HipHop!

-_- O_o ._. '-' ^-^

Makes me feel bad that my internet anonymity is going to b revealed if I enter, but: whatever.

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.

khubajsn wrote:

I don't understand how do you want to keep TeeWorlds alive?!
Sorry, if it will sound bad for you but you want to keep the game alive with creating stupid page on Facebook? Its pointless imho.

totaly /sign
Its pointless. Just stop with cheating, heacking master servers and so on!

Hhahahaah how old are you all ppl?? :DDD
This is nearly as itelligent as making "stop terrorism" protests. Just cuz some guys wrote something like "just stop with cheating" nothing will change. Things more efficient have to be done. And you cant help with words. You nearly never can.

The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.

Why are you guys such idiots, in days like this the.... i give up... i really won't make anymore posts on tw.com...

my theory that there are just 5 yeared olds on tw forum has proven to the limit... guess matricks was right...

This topic was to those ppl who want to join, not to some trash that can only say "sh*t!!1 gtfo!1" without thinkin. Use ur brain pplz, and ull understand what its all about.

I'll show you Kuzma's mother!(c)Nikita Hrushev
DarkMarta - Artist. cool
Rise up, and dont you fall down again... Rise up, its time we break the chains.

PLS KEEP TEEWROLDS ALIVE !!!

if you dont want criticism on your idea please ask a admin to close the topic, so that noone can talk bullshit about your ideas

dont be hard with me:i am just a softdrink xD

13 (edited by Marik 2010-08-31 16:55:05)

i´m a 5 year old thinking facebook groups doesn´t solve anything.

Maybe because:

1. not all ppl playing Teeworlds are automaticly registered on facebook. (me for example)

2. for maps ,graphics, announcements, other stuff i thought the official forum is the right place for it.

3. facebook groups doesn´t solve ddos attacks, cheaters etc.

I think I got a message for you. I don´t think inactivity is killing Teeworlds. Cheaters, Spammers and kiddys who think violating ones privacy is fun are killing Teeworlds.

My opinion is that the source for all this bullshit is more or less the stuck development, which should change now due to a new assigned team.
But hey being active is a good start. Active community always is good wether it solves cheating or not.

Btw. for all hobby coders out there who don´t know already. Maybe instead of creating some "Fun for 3 days" Mods which aren´t played after a while anyway, try to create something more solid with taking care of some issues shown on github ( https://github.com/matricks/teeworlds/issues). DO it carefully thinking and provide a clean code. This helps out the heads up there a lot and earns you more honor than some mod played by nobody.

greets Marik

14 (edited by khubajsn 2010-08-31 17:37:51)

Totally agree with Marik. You said exactly what I meant in my first post in this thread.
BTW: I am not registered on Facebook and my router is blocking all packets coming from Facebook.

Goodbye all. Account inactive since March 2011.

this isn't about cheating, you silly goose

alias, it's a spammer.
*reported*

aka cheesy

What was this thing that "happened yesterday with teeworlds.com"?

Marik wrote:

Blah blah. A lot of words. (Look up 4 comments if you want to see it.)

I would have to agree and disagree with you. There are many groups on face book that try to support or not to support something. What they mainly do is show the world what is out there and what's going on, so in this case it could help publicize teeworlds into a better community that could help with problems like cheaters or the slow development. It could also hurt... but done in the right context I think it could help, so I support the idea. :]

(good) Activity is the antidote to "Cheaters, Spammers and kiddys who think violating ones privacy is fun are killing Teeworlds." People who don't do that and wish to better teeworlds are usually the ones to help stop the problem(s). Without it, it lets hooligans run wild, damaging teeworlds reputation, without a solution in view. I my mind, they come hand in hand to a counter balance of the mindless noobs.

Give others the respect you wish to be respected with. In the mean time, enjoy the website!