Re: Teeworlds Elders

does enyone come online enymore

It is not the best place to spam an official news topic. Join our irc chat at #teeworlds on quakenet.org. Then we can help you quickly. Or join the game and ask someone for help. If this does not work please open a new thread in the support section and describe your problem precisely.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!

53 (edited by analog 2010-10-25 16:04:06)

golden midget wrote:

yeah, sometimes up to 2000 people

and that's alot considering that you can have fun for hours in only 1 server. (about 900 servers, and about 14 gametypes)

Its still sad to think about what might happen to teeworlds if everything had to shut down sad all because of thoes people trying to shut it down mad

How come everyones heard of Bill Gates but few people hear of Linus Torvalds? Binary is getting close to building a website big_smile

hey editors, i just preformed a hammer glitch. what happens is you and a teamate uses the hammer at the same time while one teammate uses grapple hook on top of the guys head. once done they would keep hammering and they would be up in the sky real high until they stop. should this be patched or not

vovo226 wrote:

hey editors, i just preformed a hammer glitch. what happens is you and a teamate uses the hammer at the same time while one teammate uses grapple hook on top of the guys head. once done they would keep hammering and they would be up in the sky real high until they stop. should this be patched or not

Already known and don't report bugs in random threads.

Hi em if you still looking for whom the html css, php cann ask me I can do all that quite well, only english is my weakness but otherwise all good.

hem if it were I would recommend also could blow the exceptional good impact vileicht (is willing to learn).

Xaiunai now learning c + + and I, too, so we can already coding I have for such a build made mod, but maybe that's their decision.

I wanted to say again that this is an application to werdeon operator to page or so I definitely want to help the Teeworlds not go and be part of the team.

Sincerely FucKZz.Tee / Ralph Schuler

m!nus suggests: write proper german before you throw it into a translator

58 (edited by G@mer 2011-02-24 18:02:27)

FucKZz.Tee wrote:

Hi em if you still looking for whom the html css, php cann ask me I can do all that quite well, only english is my weakness but otherwise all good.

hem if it were I would recommend also could blow the exceptional good impact vileicht (is willing to learn).

Xaiunai now learning c + + and I, too, so we can already coding I have for such a build made mod, but maybe that's their decision.

I wanted to say again that this is an application to werdeon operator to page or so I definitely want to help the Teeworlds not go and be part of the team.

Sincerely FucKZz.Tee / Ralph Schuler

There is already a person having all those skills and made this nice page / design, so better forget it.

Also if they really search someone the person must speak and write english perfectly and also must be a trustable person like someone having contact with them a long time !

Please learn english !

alias wrote:
golden midget wrote:

yeah, sometimes up to 2000 people

and that's alot considering that you can have fun for hours in only 1 server. (about 900 servers, and about 14 gametypes)

I like to say something to this, i'm currently working on tee-stats 4.0, new feature will be a good statistic about how many player's played on what time etc. the stuff with the 2000 people is correct smile but only thing that is bad is that there is so much place for around 12000 other players (1000 Server's online and sometimes nearly 900 of them are empty)

Currently we're having this situation:
[16:45:03]: Current Players: 2071 / 15210 | Current Servers: 1050 | Gametypes: 99

@gamer I'm glad that you have committed slander no time, thanks.

I want to say again that I will steal nimandem the place but wants to participate.
and (the here again to G@mer) Somehow, you're right with the statistics that really excites.
So many servers, the day / night will be hosted and never has a plan.

Oh yes you can trust the build yet.
@G@mer is the her no sorry I just want to say that all styles up to the first mine were. but I have not always turned out more so I will say nothing more since.

temporarily closed //Landil

if you want it to be reopened, report this post and I will think about it.

Antoine de Saint Exupéry: It seems that perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
Besides -  I am the gfx guy!